What should I do in high school?

I don't wanna spend all 4 years doing nothing. What clubs could I join? What extra curricular activities could I do? Also I hate sports and I have asthma so I can't run to well. I would be a cheerleader but I'm very clumsy and I don't know a lot of gymnastics. I'm already gonna be in choir.

Most Helpful Guy

• Band would be a good choice, but this is my personal opinion. You won't need to worry about your asthma in this really, and no sport involved obviously lol. You said you will be doing choir? So there's already some musical ability in you, learn an instrument and pick one that you find fun most importantly. You can make great friends along the way and maybe go on tour like I did once, it'll be a nice skill to have overall.
    Despite this, there's still a lot of other things in other fields that might interest you more, like academic activities like Academic Decathlons, Olympiads and such. More arts like sculpture, photography, woodworking and more. Language groups maybe? Tech classes and comps? There's heaps of stuff and you can choose as you go along

Most Helpful Girl

• Check out the list of clubs in the booklet that they give you. Then check the bulletin board to see when those clubs that you are interested in are open; then go to those given time and check it out to see if you like it or not.

I was in cultural club and I loved it. Mostly because we just hung out instead of doing any other extra work. Also because it was during free period rather than after school

What Guys Said 1

• really kind of just depends on what you like to do. i dk you so i dk what to suggest. i know for a minute in my high school, i thought of joining the newspaper or some sort of writing club because i like to write

What Girls Said 1

• do what makes you happy random strangers can't pick activities for you that you may not like...