What do you think aboyt islam?

do you think islam is true or false? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike the religion but the people themselves that practice it (apart from the extremists) are fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had many debates about this
    And people who wanna say that Islam is false asks me to give up questioning and doubting concepts
    There's two ways to attack Islam
    Neglecting history
    And choosing selective words from Quran out of context to get incomplete information

• To my mind, you are moslem because generally moslems say this words

• Deuteronomy 23:1-2He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

• It's like women are property
      If you wanna punish man kill him and his wife

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it was basically a crazy guy who copied Judaism. Christianity gets rid of the old law in the Old Testament which has punishments for everything, but Islam still has them and it's barbaric.

• Turk?

• Yes. i am turkish

• About normalde yazarim klavye hatasi :) evet hic turk gormedim. sbahatan beri burdayim ve sadece turklerden seni gordum

• Takip et kandaşım. Türk'ü sevmeyen çok burada. Sorularda sahip çıkalım birbirimize. Bize hakaret ettikleri soruları haberleşiriz. Bir elin nesi var iki elin sesi var, demiş atalarımız.
      Kızlar Soruyor olsa gizli takılırım ama burası uluslarası.

• I think its just another stupid religion...

• I think it's good

• it's a fairy tale as are all religions, it is a very backwards way of thinking and the way women are treated are disgusting. The radical ones in this particular religion are criminally insane and dangerous and need to be stopped.

What Guys Said 13

• as with all religion i don't know if it's true or false

• I don't think any religion is wrong or right, but instead are different (yet often similar) paths to the same aim. Unfortunately people take religion often too literal instead of seeing how many things are metaphoric and guidelines.

• All religions are false but have some good lessons in them.
    Islam has internal issues that need to be resolved. There needs to be a Muslim crusade against Daesh.
    Most Muslims I met were nice people.

• I never did good on true or false questions, man!

• That it is a proper noun and so should be capitalized.
    Ultimately, for me it is false. Why, because I'm a Christian.

• One of a religion on Earth

• Do you think moslems are terrorist?

• Nope
      Yep but I think some Muslims don't have their own brain that's why terrorist leaders brainwashed them and make them terrorist in the name of god 😶
      And every religion have good and bad people :P

• Muslims aren't terrorist. It is a piece of plan of enemies of Islam.

• This is the guy who wants to see who dislikes Islam so he can call him "ISLAMOPHOBE!!! RACIST!!!"

• Don't think you should know about it.

• it's the only true religion in the world.

• i don't think about islam... i'm not interested

• That it's a religion and just like most religions is has good people and a few bad people in it.

• Whats your religion? or do you believe in god?

• islam is a horrible religion full of hatred and bloodshed.. its no coincidence that whenever there is a terrorist attack that you hear "allahu akbar"...

it is because muslims think they are pleasing god when they kill non believers and that is truly disgusting

• And christianity? what do you think about christianity?

• im glad you found the true word of god... im very happy for you :)

• Thank you :)

• nothing, I've had enough talking about religion on gag haha