Do you feel like you've had your high school experience? Are you still wanting that experience?

I don't feel like I've had mine yet and I still do want that experience. Hanging out with friends, getting into fights, all night crazy adventures that leave you with an awesome story to tell, relationship drama and your first time kinda seeing what love and romance was all about. Well, this was my picture of what I've wanted out of my high school years. I watched a lot of 80's teen movies growing up. What high school experience did you have or wish you had? Are you still looking to get that experience or have you just decided to skip it?

• Yes, I've had my HS exp.
  • No, But I've moved on.
  • No, and I still want that exp.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I had my High school experience in grade school (7th and 8th grade). It was the best and I still talk to all of those people... the best!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. High school sucked for me and I dropped out. I never went to prom or had a graduation. But I never thought High School experience was a big deal anyway. College is where the real fun was.

What Girls Said 3

• I detested high school, and if I could delete it from my memory I surely would.
    I'm in college now, and it's 1000x better. *That's* where the memories have been made

• All high school is is studying and anxiety

• Yes, I've had my HS experience and it was good.

What Guys Said 1

• I HATED every minute of HS. You're 21 move on with your life.