Is it okay that I'm on here?

I was born a male but I'm now a lesbian transgender female, some other websites I've been on have excluded me because I look like a male thus "I'm not female", trans girls can have male body parts and features though. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay. I'm a..
    -Polyamorous pan-sexual

-Cis-gender white male

-Part time trans-gender (MTF)

-Also identify as a 6 year old misogynistic attack helicopter from time to time.

• mirin your confidence to be so open

• @SoAddicted images.military.com/.../...-apache-longbow_002.jpg

JK... Jakes on you. I identify as a mailbox. I'm beautiful for who I am.. a mailbox. Check your privilege.

• Whatever mailbox

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! People of any sex, gender, sexual orientation, etc. are welcome on GirlsAskGuys. :)

What Guys Said 7

• You are most welcome, we have a HUGE diverse group here. Old young, male female, feminist MRA, you'll fit right in. Just jump right in and help who you can, ask interesting questions or write provocative my takes. Entertain and be entertained. And hello!

• It's ok I identify as a pineapple.

img.memecdn.com/ninja-lvl-pineapple_o_2377471.jpg

• its totally ok and alright

• Its your life its all cool.

• It's absolutely OK

• I don't care that you're here.
    It's up to you what you call yourself. You're a male to me though.

• Have you had many successful lesbian relationships?

• I have never had a lesbian relationship before, so no I have not XD

• Other [cis] lesbians opinions aren't necessary for the validation of her gender. This question is invasive & inappropriate. Her dating history is completely irrelevant to her gender.

PS @brooklyn123 ofc yr welcome here; there's other trans lesbians here, at least 1 anyway. (I'm a cis lesbian).. I don't like to tag anyone without their consent, but she follows me so she should see this, lol.

Also: You don't need any surgery to validate yr gender, you don't need to even be on HRT, or to wear "girl clothes". You say yr a girl, so yr a girl. Lmk if anyone tells you otherwise; I'll sort em personally. They are honestly worthless shitheels & you needn't engage them.

• @angell Thank you so much!! It means a lot :)

What Girls Said 15

• welcome :)

as with any site, you'll likely find asshats who'll make disgusting comments. but i like to think that most of us are decent human beings.

i'm a mostly-hetero pansexual cisgender female, also a dinosaur. enjoy the site, and have fun!

-von
    your friendly neighbourhood velociraptor

• Sure, @Brooklyn123, it's Fine here, dear. Gag has Everything Under the Sun for Everyone, hun.
    Good luck and welcome aboard. xx

• of course. welcome =]

• You can be on here. I find it cool how you are now happy with your self. No one is gonna judge you for being trans. at least i won't. If you have questions just ask. it is the point of the website.

• Thank you :)

• I'm not hating. you are not a "she" though. you're a "he". you should stop rejecting your true gender and instead reject gender roles.

but whatever, its your life and your genitalia, do what you want.

@thewanderingme she is a girl. she can be whoever she wants to be she is not defining herself from who she was born with. she is a girl, not a guy because she chose to be

• You are a person just like the rest of us. You have a right to be wherever you want

• Whatever. Just do you.

• Of course welcome to GaG :) 💙💙💙 Some users will be rude but most of us are open and nice so ignore the rude ones :)

• I'm confused, how exactly are you "trans" while still having male "body parts"?

• so, instead of giving a simple, informative, mature response, you downvoted me. cute. ;)

• She didn't down vote you, but I did. Her body isn't any of yr concern, stop being a creep.

• @angell he made it my concern by asking my, and everyone else's, opinions.

you're the creep AND BIGOT for not being able to handle someone not agreeing with your opinion.

• Of course you're welcome! :)

• Anyone of any background is welcome☺️ hi!

• Listen here bitch its fucking fine! Don't worry about what the ignorant say xx

• Yes you are welcome!!! Add me so we can chat!!!

• yes absolutely. welcome to the site. (i'm a lesbian)

• I don't think you should be excluded from anywhere but that confused me as hell... Peace for you my friend and I hope that the people that excluded you one day understand that they were beeing stupid jerks

• Thanks for your honest opinion, how come it confused you though?

• It's okay, I did explain it below though for someone else. And thank you for the support regardless.

• Above not below*

• I think you should have all female parts and features to be trans. It takes time

• Thanks for your opinion

• Your welcome but I think if you want to keep your features do it! I just said female features with being female so it doesn't confuse people or cause the questions. Create your own person