My neighbors are so rude, help?

So im pregnant about 23 weeks now and my neighbors are driving me up the wall. I live alone in my own place surrounded by mostly boys. They drink all the time. They broke my flat screen tv. By running back and forth down the hall at 11 o clock at night. Thats over 200$ gone. My door is very close to one of my neighbors door and about 10 guys like to stand infront of it and talk around 11 at night. One guy likes to jump up and hit my outside wall repeatedly. We have a washer dryer room and somebody stole my towels. I was taking a bath trying to relax for the baby and I hear a pounding at my door and its like 6 guys. I Ingored them its almost 7:30 at night. I did however basically hear they wanted me to drink and have sexual intercourse. Obviously they didn't say it like that and they didn't think i was home. I know you can't really tell im pregnant yet unless you really look but I just want them to leave me alone. I dont wanna be friends in anyway. I want my place to be left alone arg any ideas people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol why you just leave that place for a while, go to live your relatives and friends, and if you really want them leave you alone, you better give them a lesson, go get a gun and shot them, they won't bother you anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• can you maybe get the baby's father to talk to them as i find if a male figure that is older than them may intimidate them or if that fails you could ask the person who owns the building to do something but if it gets really bad i would get the law involved

• He walked out on me. I guess it only takes one to make a baby.

Thank you, right now im actually gonna try and move to a shelter. My place has bed bugs.

that sounds like a good idea and how is the pregnancy going by the way

What Guys Said 2

• You should sue them.

• so is there a question here, or are you just complaining?

• I believe the last sentence was the question.

• Nope just you this is my question my page I dont need your lip. Neither did I ask for it. Your not helping me solve anything thus your a waste of time so bye.

• Nope, you're complaining

What Girls Said 1

• Call the landlord and make a complaint!