Can someone just look creepy even if they really aren't?

Is there a creepy look? Separated from behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there are some people who naturally have that look. Just like some girls have the catty bitch type of face. People tend to judge without getting to know you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's largely based on eye shape, eye spacing, eyebrow angle, as well as the shape and size of your smile.

At least that's what I have observed.

What Girls Said 17

• Hmm, yes, that can happen. Not really sure exactly how to describe it... Usually it's something to do with their eyes as @teatea111 said, perhaps they stare a bit too long and don't blink enough or just have an oddly intense stare and it's not really somethin they can help but t's still creepy.

• It seems to be a first impression thing mostly, so id say so. We dont usually settle into thinking of someone as creepy. Its there from the start most times i believe

• I find it "creepy" when grown men tuck in T-Shirts because it gives the impression that he's still mama's little boy.

• lol thats odd

• And based on real life experiences lol. I was with this one guy who tucked in his anime shirts, cutting off half of the image, because his mother always made him tuck all his shirts. He wanted to be told what to do, and be taken care of like I was his mommy.

• I would say so.

• I'd assume so haha but looks alone doesn't really show that, it's got to be a mixture of behaviour and looks to even make it justifiable lol

• Yea-I think this happens to me sometimes, I'm so awkward it becomes creepy.

• Yes. It's in the eyes.

• Wait why was I invited to this? I feel baited... and I took it. Damn!

• I tend to look at eyes

• And what does that mean?

• Maybe it didn't seem creepy to you but to me it sounded like he wanted me to get in a car with him, watch him drink and play pool, then drop me back off at home LOL

• Also with him he wasn't unattractive at all- it's just this bad vibe I got from him

• It's the shifty eyes

• Yes they can.

• One word. Pedostache.

• Sadly it happens.

• no I don t think so

• Possibly

• Yes.

...

• And what does a creepy look look like? How would you describe it?

• Come on just try

• Like I saw this guy today, presumably normal, but something about his eyes just made him creepy he was also weirdly skinny and just weird 😖

• Sometimes it's all in the eyes.

• 1|0

What Guys Said 11

• Damn straight they can. Someone who dresses or stands in such a way that they do not conform to societal norms, can definitely come off as creepy.

• Yes, they can. It's possible.

• Hillary Clinton

i1.wp.com/.../Creepy-1.jpg

I don't know you tell me?

• Of course, in HS ugly guys were automatically all considered creepy by girls, they considered one creepy until they found out he had a British accent. After that 20-30 literally followed him around the school like creeps.

• Man I have seen some crazy looking creeps. I have a hard time believing they're not

• Yup very possible. Too much eye contact and not picking up on social cues of the other person

• Absolutely. There are just those people that looks creepy even though they are probably a nice person. Eyes tend to have a lot to do with it and the vibe it gives you

• I think most people who get called creepy are called that because of their looks

• Yeah that's me

• Yes, it is the first impression and that'll affect it.

• Oh yeah, 100%