How would you describe your spending habit?

• I stay within my budget all the time and save most of my money
  • Sometimes I overspend but not often
  • Often times I go over my budget
  • I go over my budget all the time and hardly ever save

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more of a spender

• how bad? lol

• Not REALLY bad but pretty bad lol. I usually still have enough for rent and food. And I sometimes save up if I want something badly

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a big spender but the swines at the credit card company wanted me to pay my bills (cheek) so I learnt my lesson painfully. Nowadays you have better chance of getting into Fort Knox than my wallet and if you do, you will find it is empty because I have hid my money elsewhere so I won't spend it.

What Girls Said 29

• I'm a big saver and I feel bad spending money. I seriously have to talk myself into buying things if they aren't big necessities.

• It's hard to save because I literally started with about nothing and all my money goes to tuition, books, rent, food, and if there's extra-I like make up and Chipotle :3 and Red Bowl, and Taco Bell.
    It's ok though-a few more years of racking up debt in school, and I'll be able to make big money :)

• I live check to check. Pay my bills up front and whatever else is left over is fun money. I just can't save money when I might die tomorrow by some unforeseen circumstance.

• So to you saving money is pointless?

• Yes and no. I like to keep a few hundred for an emergency. But at the same time, why save up for years for a certain something when life is so uncertain? I might spend my whole life sacrificing movies and dinners out for a big house only to get hit by a truck right before I sing the papers. I grew up rich, but I live poor. I'm much happier than my parents. Basically I know how to live comfortably with little to no money.

• thtas kind of a defeatist philosophy to live by, but to each their own

• hehehe.

I do have money saved and stay within my budget.

But, the 'extra' money after that? Spent. >: D

• I'm a saver. I stay within my means. I have been spending a bit more lately to get new clothes, but it's been forever since I've purchased any.

• Um if it's a need, I spend as much as I need to spend. When it's something I want I stick within a budget ☺️

• I can go months without buying myself any luxuries, I am super tight and anxious with my money.

• Normally I constantly save. But it's hard to save when your outgoing a are -£400 and your incoming a are £0.

• I put $200 - $300 in savings every paycheck, and by the time payday rolls around (every 2 weeks) I still have about $100 - $200 in my checking account.

My paychecks are usually about $730 something.

• I am a spender.
    In order to save I would need to have some sort goals as to what exactly I am saving for.

So currently I am saving for my trip to Dubai.

However, I think I am more responsible with my money than I was before.

For example, these days I pause to think before making quick purchases like I used to for things I never end up using.

• I believe in having a financial cushion and I keep one at all times. I do save but I also go over budget occasionally but it's usually for necessary items.

• Parents feed me/ give me somewhere to live and I try not to buy things unless I need them or absolutely 1000% want them (very rare), so most of the money I have (from birthdays and what not) is saved up.

• I never make debts but I spend way too much money on things I almost certainly do not need.

• I used to be D, but now I'm A, few times B.
    I'm trying to save my money and be more responsible.

• I save a decent amount every month but I do spend more than I would like. Recently I downloaded an app that helps me keep track of all my expenses and it's been really helpful. So far I've been able to stay within my budget this month.

• It used to be worse for me, I would spend money almost every week. But now I just put my all of my money and my checks in my banking account that way I am not tempted to buy anything. Before I used to spend a lot but I have taught myself how to save.

• I always overspend especially for my groceries >_<

• I try to save money; if I go to the store and see a nice shirt or something like that I'll go ahead and buy it. But a lot of times it feels like every time I get money some unexpected expense comes up that takes a good chunk of it -_-

• I've finally gotten to the point where I'm good at saving. :D

• I save almost everything. I still live with my parents so im fortunate enough to not have to worry about bills yet

• I try to save but once I start spending I can't stop

• i'm a spender!! If i have a dollar, I'll spend that dollar xD

• Non-existent because I leech off of my parents.

• I think I need to learn how to budget myself tbh

• I'm so frugal, to the point that it's annoying.

• I spend a lot of my money on shoes and on my horses

• I try to be frugal and save up, but sometimes if I see something I want that's for a good price, even if I don't need it I might get it.

• I live within my means, and save what I can. I'm really good at budgeting

What Guys Said 16

• I'm stingy with my money to be honest with you lol, growing up in a poorer family when I was younger I've learned the value of a dollar. And the value of money in general and am pretty careful when spending like sometimes I'll sit here for like an hour debating whether not to spend money on something I want, because i don't know if I'll need that money tomorrow or something lol.

Generally I'll spend money on something I want every now and then or when I actually need something but other then that I save it away and just leave it there.

• i voted B. I rarely outspend my budget so i could probably also vote A. I only make big expenditures when i know i have it in my budget. even still i feel sort of guilty that while it's within my budget it may be a frivolous purchase

• Vote A. I do spend money but more than spending, I try to save as much as possible.

• I tend to overspend so I put my money away into an investment account that takes days to get the money back so I can't spend what I don't have.

I also leave my credit card at home and use debit instead.

• spend to 0. however i buy a lot of silver. a loooooooooooot of silver. so its not really spending its just transferring. thats how i look at it.

• I manage to save.

• i am an investor. i will by what i need, everything i buy must have a purpose and it must not be without reason.

• Do you buy things you want as well? not necessarily that you need it?

• sometimes i buy things because i need to relax, or to enjoy myself like a video game. that has a purpose too for me, i invest in my leisure time. i guess what i wanted to say is that i dont buy things at random, it must have a purpose or i will not be buying it. if i find something that i own that cannot serve a purpose i will throw it away.

• 0|0
  • Saving habit* haha

• I can be frugal, but I don't mind spending the bigger bucks on something I care about. i. e. new computer parts.

• I don't spend the money I don't have

• Definitely live on saving avenue

• I go over all the time, don't save much, but there is always another pay and another dolar coming. YOLO

• I'm not rich, but I've never had a problem before either.

• Growin up not having much made me go a little crazy once I started workin but now I got control an understand wants vs needs

• I owe I owe so it's of to work I go