Do you think that you are a good person?

No, I'm not. Although I try to be a good role model. I have made so many mistakes, I feel like I can no longer gain the status of being a good role model. No matter what good I do, the past mistakes I have made, knowing full well that it was not right, I will never be a good person that I want others to be like.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what? I hold grudges against myself for things I did all the way back from when I was a kid. I always forgive people and give them chances, normally at my own expense, I try really hard to be honest an up-front with people even when it's hard, I work so hard on relationships and almost always stick around till the bitter end, I love my mother who screws me over every fucking chance she gets, I help my father who nothing is ever enough for, I visit my dying grandfather who no one seems to understand but me, I love my grandmother even more than my best friend, who was my girlfriend who I was so attached to that I ended the relationship simply to save our friendship, which I don't even know what the fuck is going on with it. I just know that I'm losing sleep over it and For the first time in my life I'm getting nightmares as I beat myself up for every wrong thing I can remember ever doing and constantly telling myself that I'm an asshole or a piece of shit or that I'm not caring enough about other people or putting myself in their shoes enough!

Fuck it! I'm a good guy. I'm a great guy. In fact, I'm fucking outstanding as a person. I just try all the time to do what's right and come up with some creed to follow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is not like a movie where there are kind and evil people, heroes and villains.
    In each of us there are little heroes and little villains.
    When someone does something bad I don't love to judge them cause I am sure they have done and will do good things.
    No one is totally bad and no one is totally good and I am not an exception in this case.
    I am good and I am bad, I've done good things and I've done bad things. That's why I try to never judge people, I am sure that If I were them, in their shoes, I may have done a same or even worse mistake.
    Some people may express themselves as bad and others may have a mask of a good person but that's not true. If we are with someone we should take their bad and good sides at the same time cause that's what makes them unique.
    I am bad and I am good. Depends from which point you are looking at me. That's part of being a human.

• As I remember Socrates said " In every person there is a sun just let it to shine"
      I want to let them shine and I want them to let me shine.
      Lol such philosophical I am today

What Guys Said 17

• I know I shouldn't brag but yes, I do think I'm a very good person. It's probably one of my biggest "strengths" if I can call it that. When people such as my girlfriend's friends get to meet me for the first time, they always tell her later on that "he seems like such a sweet, kind-hearted person". That's what people ALWAYS say about me. I don't think I've ever had anyone say about me "he seems really tough" or "he seems really smart" or "he seems really shy" etc. The first impression always seems to be that I'm a very good person and I think I truly am. At least I try to be. I think I have grown up sort of sheltered and though I am well-informed about the world now (including bad things that happen in the world), I think I've retained a lot of my goody-good nature and my innocence at heart.

• Nope, and being totally honest about it. If I ever said that I was a goody little two-shoes or even think or believe that way then I know I'm lying to myself as well to others and I'd be a hypocrite or feel like a hypocrite or think that I would be a hypocrite. So no, I rather honestly admit that I am a terrible person. But then again, I don't think that I really care anymore.

• Well... I have done some bad stuff in life (like most other humans), but I have done good stuff to. So I wouldn't want to classify myself as either good or bad. I'm neutral.

• I guess it depends on what criteria I am being judged on and how strict the requirements are to be considered "good".

I am fairly selfish, judgmental, and often times apathetic about other people's struggles. However, I also don't believe I have ever had a significant negative impact on anyone else's life. I generally just keep to myself so I am probably very forgetable.

• I'd like so very much to be a good person, I can't believe I haven't made it happen. i suppose whe you choose Christ as a role model, you're always gonna come up short by a few thousand miles. Still, I feel like I could have done so much better.

• Yes, I certainly think I am a good person.

• I am what I am I don't try to be good or bad I just be me, and apparently I am a good person *shrugs* though I have my darker moments or when I need to be that kind of darker individual I can be. But most of the time I'm a good person.

• I would believe that I am.

• Being a good person and a good role model are two different things

I see myself as a great person but a flawed role model

• Yeah of course you can be, as long as you're good in the future you can be a good role model! Trust me, you're only 24!!

• I'm I good role model when I'm around kids

• lh5.ggpht.com/W0zVY4JQbWWBRVfwVeUsVHt8zlyuH_NWkEenHezNjsiNh81P3AK0DFHEPKqIW7q9kp8=w300-rw

Haha I pushed the button and... it went slighty off to the right side. So relieved :D

• Not with my closet full of actual skeletons.

• Aww... don't be sad.
    https://i.imgflip.com/i7k2c.jpg

• I think I am and I try my hardest. It's the least I could do to in a rotting earth

• Apparently not, given how people treat me.

• i don't believe in being a good person.

it depends who it is to.

What Girls Said 10

• I think i am in the middle. Most of times i have great anger, but fortunately i could stop myself, try to be good, try to do right thing.

Of course just because I stop myself and feel sorry when i do something wrong, doesn't mean i am good. But it must mean i am not that bad ha? Complicated...

• Your past and future do not define you as a person. What you do now is what defines you. You have an opportunity to make a change and have a period of self reflection.

• I doubt I am. I try hard enough to do good now but it doesn't change the past as I really was selfish and mean

• Morally and externally yes. I seem like a quiet, polite, smart, hardworking, innocent little angel.

but in my mind I'm extremely judgmental, critical, have dark/crude/slightly dirty sense of humor, and tend to gossip but I'm never mean to a persons face.

• Nobody is all good or all bad. I do good things and bad things. Less bad things then a lot of people.

• I think I am, I don't judge people even if their beliefs are stupid as fuck. I don't lie or cheat if it matters and I'm polite.

• maybe. sometimes i do think im a good person but some other time i dont. I don't know.

• I think I'm generally a good person but being human, I make a lot of mistakes and sometimes well... I'm not such a great person.

Mistakes are just a fact of life and we ALL make them. We all have flaws, it doesn't mean you're necessarily a bad person.

• I make mistakes, but overall I am a good person

• I'd like to think that I am or that I try to be at the very least.