Light side or dark side?

• LightLight side or dark side?
  • DarkLight side or dark side?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark side, Im a Palpatine fan.

What Girls Said 4

• Dark Side. Passion and emotion has always been my thing

• I like both.

• In this movie? Death

• this movie was good how dare you >:(

• @TruExo Sorry dude but I hated it. I was hyped up and when I got to the movies the only thing I felt was treason. Seriously how can they copy the story and put it with worst characters?
      I give it to you that Paul and Fin are interesting but they shouldn't be the best part of the movie. That shows how bad it is. And I seriously think this is the worst of them all

• Hmm. I do agree that they copy and pasted the same story from episode 5. But hey at least it was better than the episode 123 which were all about some boring Senate. I'll respect your opinion and I accept it. Good on ya

• Light side ofcourse. They got the blues.

What Guys Said 15

• No "neutral" go your own way and path.

Why isn't there ever a "don't really give a fuck to ever take anyone's side" side or path?

• One of the things I don't like about Star Wars - the cliched obvious bad guys and obvious good guys. Real life is more grey than black and white.

• Neither.

• Been reading into the lore lately, I would prefer the way of the Jedi, since they are more cautious and consider possible outcomes before taking action while the Sith are impulsive, though, that seems to be the way of the younger Sith (Palpatine serves as an excellent counter-example).

Still, Light side for me :)

• Oh and, do not post pictures of the new SW characters. That movie is an insult to the franchise.

• Yeah you can say that again. I much prefer the older and original movies I just assumed these would be more familiar amung others

• Light side, already got a dark side, plus I really like blue and sith are dicks.

• Dark sideee

• I walk the middle road. I am a Gray Jedi.

• Anything but a chick's side.

• Light side is always boring

• Dunno why but always wanted to be at bad side.

• Light Side, because I wanna be a skilled fighter rebel pilot

• Light of course, there's enough dbags, criminals and aholes in the world already

• dark side i like being an ass hole to people on Xbox live , an trolling annoying squeaker's on COD

• light side

• My allegiance is with the dark side. With emperor trump.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...0vMiUI1v0fcf9o1_500.jpg