Random hunger like pains?

I woke up in the middle of the night with intense hunger like pains right under my ribcage. I figured I hadn't eaten enough the night before because I wasn't that hungry. It was so bad to the point where I couldn't go back to sleep so I went and ate a banana.

I woke up today around 9am started feeling extremely hungry around 11. I made a big bowl of oatmeal with Almond milk, a diced apple, cinnamon and agave. While eating and after eating I still felt extremely hungry so I drank two cups of water.
The pains did not go away and it got to the point where I felt so bad I took a nap to sleep them off.

Woke up aeound 4pm and had two bowls of chili filled with beans and veggies with some watermelon on the side. Drank some water still having the pains.

Decide to play some overwatch around 8 and while playing the pains slowly went away. Got thirsty so I decided to sip on some oj. Then about 30 minutes after drinking the pains started to come back slighty.

Made a bowl of pasta with sauce around 9:30 and after i ate the pains got worse.

It doesn't feel like gas and I'm eating plenty and drinking the same if not more water than I usually do.

Why am I slowly dying?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If the pain does not subside in a few days, see a doctor.

I doubt you are dying though, that's a bit extreme.

• I don't think I've had anything like that. Is it really a hunger? Or could it be cramps maybe?

• It's a constant ache. It feels exactly how I feel when I'm starving, but the food isn't helping.
      It doesn't feel like a cramp. I did just start my period, but it's not those type of pains. I even took some ibuprofen and it didn't go away.

• don't mean to scare you.. but that's a symptom of a mass pressing against an organ or a nerve. hospital or doc asap.