What was the last "internet fight" you got into in a comments section about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a lot of debates on here but relatively few fights (especially considering I enjoy commenting on topics that a lot of people feel very touchy about). One of the very few topics that I regularly have fights on here is gun control... or more precisely, the consequences resulting from a lack of gun control. I really like having a rational discussion but some of the gun fanatics on here are completely incapable of acknowledging even the most basic facts (which have been proven over and over and over again), such as that other countries have significantly less people dying from guns than the US does. Like, if a gun fanatic would be like "I know guns kill a shitload of people in America but I still think they're awesome" I could totally accept it. At least he'd be honest about it. But some of these people really live in a fact free bubble and truly believe that for example Iceland or Japan have just as many problems with guns as America does and such stupidity is really quite exhausting.

• I certainly have been in several of those discussions. I frequently like to point out the fact that those with guns in the house die far more often from said guns, than those without because its essentially impossible to die from a gun that doesn't exist in your home. Tell me again how guns don't kill people. Go ahead! Yes, it is exhausting and I actually agree with you that if these crazies just said, hey, I love my guns and that's that, then fine, but just going on ignoring factual evidence as well as reality based statements makes me feel like these are the last people who should actually own something that could easily kill.

• Yesssss! Love your opinion. I especially couldn't agree more with your last sentence :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some pathetic prainwashed teen-age girl talking about how women are basically put on this planet to serve men and pop out kids and said feminism was bad and the best husbands are the ones that hate feminism like she does... I'm not kidding, she actually said this and swore up and down that she was actually a female and not trying to troll. If that's true, she's just a good old fashioned idiot.

• I would just like to go ahead and believe that that was a troll or one of those super religious girls, because it's like the trifecta of stuff trolls like to put out there.

• yeah thats what i though. Idiot, nonetheless

What Guys Said 14

• I don't remember the last true "fight" I've had over the internet actually. I don't consider challenges to my thoughts as fighting in the traditional sense of the word... But I have debates with people from time to time. They very rarely, if ever, get too heated though. I [try to] keep things logic based --and tbh I am straight-up garbage at insulting people. 😅

The last debate I've had on here was with @redeyemindtricks over if one could label/define what "normal" is and apply it to a whole. It got pretty philosophical there for a bit haha.
    Now I'm not saying I officially admit defeat on the topic yet, but I don't know how to quite respond to one of the questions thrown at me. 😱 I was able to fend off a couple criticisms of my thoughts before this one, but I fear defeat is imminent here.

• Fembots attacking my My jTake about girls who wear glasses. One of the Fembots was a 17 year old who said I didn't know anything about 'women'

Clearly, they just objected to y being a man, but of course wouldn't say this directly

• internet fights don't go very far here: one of both is blocked by the other before the fight gets hot.

• It was on a relatively recent question I asked about blocked people or something. Before that, on another question of mine in which I state I don't want to kiss after oral - got a shitton of hate for that from women.

• Football yesterday. My local news papers online site and a fan talking rubbish.

• Not really "'fight", on my part, but people just seem to stop being respectful when you express your confusion towards stuff like how trump can be so popular or why on earth people are allowed guns.

• I don't "fuel the fire". If someone tries to start one (like 1 or 2 have on this site) I just stop talking. It's not worth it.

• What's the fun of being here, if not to reflect a bigot's stupidity back to him/herserlf?

• I attemped to explain there are two genders: men and women. They disagreed. Don't remember all the details.

• It's been so long, I can't remember to tell you the truth. For the most part once derogatory language is used I stop replying.

• ... once they start with derogatory language, don't reply either!

• That way the fight stops before it can ever really begin.

• Don't think I have fortunately.

• there's been so many lol

• I had a major fight once with a woman called @esplorare about her racist anti-white questions and opinions and another about her rude insulting behaviour on a question about breastfeeding in public where she would dismiss mine and anyone elses opinions out of hand, insult us and then block any future comment to give herself the satisfaction of having the last word. She got deleted for her pysco behaviour. She came back as @starrynight but she was recognised by another who could spott her vile rabies infected rants a mile a way. We all got her deleted last week for the same bull as before.

• Religion and It didn't last very long I lost the thread on the bell notification thing and was too lazy to find it so it just ended there. It wasn't exactly heated though.

• I always get into arguments about circumcision because it's wrong.

• how often does that question just normally come up?

• Quite often

What Girls Said 10

• On Gag here, dear...
    Politics and Religion, and not my own Doing... Someone has always a Sore Spot on this Sore Subject.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I have no clue to be honest with you. I don't get into Internet arguments or fights in general.

• Who to vote for for president

• I don't know. Right now I am discussing a movie. I was looking for a movie and one guy helped me find it. But then some other guy said it's a bad movie... I replied it's a good movie, and now I want to see if it turns into a 'fight' or not :p

• I was called a slut. that my face looks like one. haha. and that if he could he'd punch it in. LOL

• 😨 Woooow, on here?

• not cool at all!

• I know exactly who you're talking about and that guy is a complete douche! He is a hateful, dickless asshole.

Don't leave because of that, it would just make him feel powerful. Fuck that guy. I hope someone puts him into his place and/or he deactivates.

• Whether or not the virgin hunter is a rapist. He is.

• Race

• I like that it's just one word. Like, yeah, pretty much.

• A few minutes a ago. 😐

• Religion.

• Nor really a fight but my boyfriend tagged myself and others in a post by student card to be entered into a prize draw. One of his friends was commenting on it saying it's a scam, not a legit thing and they replied assuring him that it was not a scam and he said "jumping in right away, something a scanner would do" to which I replied "
    Trying to ruin someones chance at winning something... something an asshole would do? Student card is legit, I'm sure a quick Google search would put your concerns at rest." And it's probably my most liked post ever