Bernie Sanders supporters, whom will you be voting for?

Please only vote if you have supported or still support Bernie Sanders. If you support Trump and have never supported Sanders, for example, vote for the last option.

• Hillary ClintonBernie Sanders supporters, whom will you be voting for?
  • Gary JohnsonBernie Sanders supporters, whom will you be voting for?
  • Jill SteinBernie Sanders supporters, whom will you be voting for?
  • Donald TrumpBernie Sanders supporters, whom will you be voting for?
  • Write in Bernie / Someone else
  • I will not vote
  • Not a Bernie Sanders supporter / See results

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• voted for bernie in the primary. definitely going to vote for hillary in the general. if there was a chance jill stein could win, and a vote for her wouldn't essentially take a vote from clinton then i'd vote for her... but since almost any vote for an indie candidate will take a vote from clinton and essentially give a vote to trump

i'm voting for clinton

• Vote Jill Stein then. A vote for Jill is a vote for Jill not for Trump.

• I always hear people say "I'll vote for Hillary because if I vote for Jill then that's one less vote for Hillary which gives Trump an advantage".
      I think Bernie voters some of which are thinking of voting for Jill but instead choose Clinton don't realize that they agree with Trump on the TPP as well as many other issues more which Hillary flip flops on.

• @mystique253 agree to an extent. i'm not sure just how many sanders voters would go to trump though. they may agree on certain trade issues but i think on issues that are far more important like credible leadership, tolerance, and social issues i feel like most sanders voters would side with clinton.

i definitely hear your point though and agree to an extent. i'd be interested to hear more from pundits on this matter. i basically will voted for whatever keeps trump out of office. i don't love hillary but i don't hate her.

What Girls Said 9

• Hillary Clinton. She has the nod, the support, if I voted for Bernie (as much as I do respect him) I would be essentially throwing my vote away because it would do nothing for what I stand for-and I'm not handing the childish cheeto a vote.

• Bernie supporters, PLEASE do not waste your vote on a protest candidate! All you're doing if you do that is voting for Trump.

• No one should feel obligated to vote for anyone.

• I can't stand Trump and never could, in any of his capacities. But if I vote for HC it will make it look like I agree with her, and she'll get in proclaiming a mandate to do what she pleases. I'm sick of not having a choice in these matters.

• @zagor

That does not change the fact that a vote for an independent or alternative candidate is basically a vote for trump...

That's the problem with the American two party system, but you as an individual can't fix that. What you can do is hold your nose and do what you have to do (vote HRC) to stop Trump from becoming president and destroying your country..

• Hillary Clinton. Michelle Obama convinced me.

• As much as people think this should be the message
    snarkypenguin.files.wordpress.com/.../...icker.jpg

I'm going for Gary Johnson.

• I was reluctant at first, but watching the DNC convinced me to vote for Hillary Clinton

• Jill Stein...

• Clinton is the next best canidate

• Even if I could vote, I probably wouldn't. Either way, I think we're all screwed. My family likes to spew junk about the other party, so it's made me biased.

• Donald Trump at least both of them are outsiders.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm voting for myself

• Gary Johnson

• I ( thought only hillary and trump were left?

• i imagine most of them will end up voting for hillary or staying home.

• A vote for anyone besides Trump is just another vote for Hillary.

• Have to vote for Hillary to stop Donald - Lesser of two evils

• Yeah, and then, like most of those assholes, she'll claim "Oh, I have a mandate!"

• I'm not stupid so I'll vote for Hilary as opposed to a third party. Those third party dingbats don't seem to understand they're guaranteeing Trump wins.