How often do you flirt with others?

I've personally never done it which I'm sure is unusual.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite regularly, it's fun and is a great way to show someone you're attracted to them. Obviously it's not always going to go somewhere, but it's still a better interaction than if you're rude and grumpy!

What Girls Said 12

• Sometimes but often I don't realize it

• Apparently, I do it more than I realize. I guess it's just in my nature.

• I apparently flirt all the time. I don't even know what I'm doing or how. But god help me if I actually like the guy because I turn into a blubbering mess with the social skills of a potato.

• Never. I'm a fairly nice, but socially awkward person who does things like smile & laugh and pretty much everything, I'm pretty sure that can be seen as flirting but really it's just how I am lol. I've never really flirted with anyone, not my forte.

• Rarely, I only like to flirt with guys I like :-)

• I am very flirty. Sometimes I flirt and even can't notice it.

• So if you're going to like a country fair or wherever, it's kind of a guarantee you'll be flirting with someone at some point?

• I don't flirt with everyone and everywhere.
      Sometimes I flirt If I need It. For example once we needed to get in the university where there was an office of one of the youth organisation and security police didn't let us in then I used my flirting techniques, like smile, eye contact and of course my speaking skills and in less than 1 minute he let us in and even helped in other things. I've flirted with professors xD Not for grades, just we have some young and handsome professors in university and If they flirt with me why shouldn't I flirt back with some of them.
      I love flirting, just not pervert one.

• More often then I realize so I have been told.

• A lot lol I've been told I'm a natural flirt

• All the time.

• I never flirt.

• I don't flirt unless the guy flirts first and I like him. I'm neutral, even when I ask out a guy until I see he is actually interested in me.

• I flirt and don't even realize it

What Guys Said 11

• since i'm married never.

but even when i was single i wasn't much of a flirt

• Never

• Like never.

• Never. I don't really have anyone to flirt with and I don't know how.

• Outside of work virtually every interaction with a pretty girl is flirty to some extent.

• I'm a natural flirt. I flirt with girls I'm not even attracted to sometimes lol

• I'm a natural flirt I guess

• I am a shameless flit

• i never do. dont see the point

• Everyday, everywhere I go lol.

• Never I don't want to be friend with girls