Guys, Do u find it hot/sexy when a girl is wearing glasses?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell yes it does. It's even better when the girl's glasses compliment her look.

e. g. larger, nerdier frames for girl's who are kind of geeky or into games/computers

Rectangular frames for very professional girls. Both look great for students.

And I can go on and on.

What Guys Said 12

• Most of the time, I think it's "cute". I used to think *all* of the time, until I met a saw a few exceptions where they definitely look better with contacts. But usually I think it's cute.

• Why is it cute

• I don't know exactly. Naturally it conveys a weak eyesight which is kind of a vulnerability, an imperfection of sorts, which I find kind of adorable. And her choice to wear glasses over contacts suggests to me that she isn't at the peak of self-consciousness in terms of appearance (like she isn't trying to win a beauty pageant). There might be some stereotypes as well that are affecting me subconsciously.

• They can look really good on some girls. She needs to have the right face for glasses to look good. Don't know how to describe it.

• 0|0
    • Actually, yes, glasses can be hot. Guys need to just think of it as another article of clothing to take off in the bedroom...

Besides, if she needs glasses then mabye she won't be able to see so well how small your penis is!

• Impaired vision = sexy!

• No not really

• I find it cute, but not *sexy*.

• Not anymore.

• Totally!

• yeah its cute, depends on the girl

• Only if the girl is hot/sexy

• Yesssssssssss.

• Nahh... That's nerdy not sexy