Dreams do come true?

Have you ever saw a dream which came true?
For Example. In dream you see that someone random comes to you and offers you something days later the exact same thing happens in reality.
This means that sometimes we can see a future?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never seen a dream who came true

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, sometimes that can happen by chance. Also consider that you may not accurately remember your dreams such that they may seem more similar to future events than they actually were.

What Girls Said 2

• I've had plenty of those dreams actually. It's never the exact same thing, but the gyst is the same; like I had a dream of my former crush hugging me in one of the dorm apartment kitchens once, and then three days later he hugged me but it was in the theater in our Student Center after a talent show. So I like to tell myself I can see the future, hehe

• Yeah , happens once in a while but I don't really give much attention to dreams.

What Guys Said 1

• "This means that sometimes we can see a future?"

No. It means that co-incidences happen. That's why we have a word for that - COINCIDENCE.