Which is better, younger women or older women?

• Younger
  • Older

Most Helpful Guy

• Are those donuts representing the difference between a young woman's vagina and an old woman's vagina. Hilary Clinton is holding a donut with a big hole because that vagina has been stretched from more sex throug the years and from giving birth. Chloe Grace Moretz's donut has a small hole because it has not gone through much.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 15

• Well obviously it depends on what I am able to attract. Not all guys are fortunate enough to be able to attract 20 year olds in their 30s but if I could I don't see why I wouldn't prefer them.

-They are typically better looking
    -Less emotional baggage.
    -Generally haven't slept around as much.
    -Still have new things they can experience with you
    -Aren't going to be in as much of a rush to settle down.

The only thing I would maybe give older women is knowledge but if a 20 year old has an above average IQ then she can be just as smart or even smarter than the typical 30 year old woman is.

• You clearly know nothing about who Hillary is.

• Who is she?

• Google "book detailing Hillarys abuse of secret service agents" and start clicking. I'm sorry to say she's a hideous, self-centered bitch, whose thirst to become the first woman president is all-consuming. The internet it rife with first-hand accounts of her villainy.

• DANG!

• Younger ones are former and juicier but also flakey and annoying.

Older ones aren't always going to be in the best shape but also have gained the wisdom to stop playing stupid games.

• True, the ideal is a young one who isn't fickle and stupid!

• You'd think, wouldn't you?

And you'd be wrong.

Old women play the same games, they're just better at them because they have more experience.

• @Barrabus_the_Free
      I think a lot of them play different games actually ;)

Anyway there are good and shitty young people and good and shitty older people.

• That's like asking, "fresh tomatoes or rotten tomatoes?".

• Who is to say which is better. It depends on what you're looking for. With older, obviously you're getting someone who has been through a lot of experiences, cuts through the bs and knows exactly what they're looking for. With younger, you're getting someone to make mistakes with and experiences together as you grow.

• Younger. What a silly question.

They have the same mindset, personality, entitlement, etc, regardless of their age. So you might as well get 'em while they're hot. And have you ever *seen* most over-30 women? *shudder* There are DAMN good reasons they were married off in their teens for centuries.

• Well Jesus, when you put that picture, it kinda makes it hard to say older women.

• younger of course

• Obviously younger. Most guys would pick a 20 year old over a 45 year old.

• Pussy starts going bad at around age 25

• @Rocket_Queen yeah. Too bad your pussy is already spoiled.

• A younger woman still has tread left on her tire.

• MILF ftw !

• Older women, but fucking terrible example in the picture.

• The doughnuts tell us everything ;D

• Older but not Hillary tho.

• Why older?

• True, thats why you go for classy girls who go to the spa and stuff. lol

• lmao!

• obviously younger; especially if the older woman is hitlery clinton