Why do I not know where I'm from?

When people ask me where I'm from, I don't feel like there's any good answer.

I know what cit (ies) I spent the majority of my childhood in, but I don't feel a connection to those places.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it would just be where you were born, even if you don't associate with that place. You can add that you've been to many different places since living there, too.

• I only lived there for 9 months, but I don't remember it.

Most Helpful Guy

• must be odd not identifying with a 'home town' but at least you dont find it hard to answer because you are ashamed of your fellow nationals' attitude to the rest of Europe

• I could just say "The United States," since that's what I would say if I were in another country. I could add in the state if I wanted to.

• i think racism is abhorent

• But, but, but, but,...

WHITE POWER!!!

Look at all the technology!!!

We're the smartest!!!

I still hate rednecks, though.

What Girls Said 2

• hi, if i asked you where have you felt most at home, or at peace, or had the best experiences or friendships where would it be? and why?

• I guess it's because you don't feel a connection to those places.
    I feel the same way, even though I didn't move to another city. My problem is that I moved to another country.

What Guys Said 2

• Pick 1

• Evolved people don't belong themselves any subgroup, city, race etc. Fanatics, simple mindeds do it. Don't feel bad, if you belong nowhere, you belong everywhere

• I was born in Melbourne, FL. I feel no connection with the place. Maybe I should say "The United States," since people in other countries only say their country.