When has your life been a succes?

What do you think you need to do or accomplish for your life to be a success?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're happy. Yes, it's that simple and that difficult at the same time.

What Guys Said 13

• finding my true love and being successful in career... and staying healthy of course.

I know it's just the usualy stuff most people say... but it's the truth

• When my daughter was born, I became successful. When my career started taking off, I became happier and those are good feelings.

• when I finish medicine, and finally get to practice it! I will be happy.

• >Pro Card
    >Finish engineering degree
    >6 figure salary

• I need to reach level 7!

• I made it to nationals a few times in track... I always did shitty, though

• Everyday of my life is a success OP

• That solely depends on where your priorities are in life.

• When I played Monopoly.

• It started at birth. It was me versus all of the other sperm!! The odds were against me for sure. Doctors said my chances making it were slim to none. Was met with heavy resistance. But Then When All Hope Was Looking Lost!!! I won!! I was born!!!

• Be a millionaire before the age of 30

• I'm a failure

• Getting into medical school, buying my dream motorcycles (Yamaha YZF-R, Kawasaki Ninja H2, Kawasaki Z800, Husqvarna Nuda) and getting married.

What Girls Said 6

• I think the first time I felt successful in life was when I turned my life around the summer before high school. I was a nobody who built her own dream identity as a singer and musician. It changed my life.

The second time was when I decided I wanted to be a music teacher and started teaching little kids during the summer last year. Now I do it every summer. I feel successful because I just started and I already have students.

Today, I feel successful because, as of yesterday, I am a true feminist, and I've never felt so independent and strong.

Overall, I'd say these are the incredients of success (in order of importance):
    1) Happiness
    2) Health
    3) Self-discovery/identification
    4) Education
    5) Career/$
    6) Travel
    7) Romance & Marriage
    *Somewhere in there should be friendship

• i think financial stability, many loving friends and family, long and healthy life, and especially self-acceptance!

• When I get a good paying job, my own apartment, and get my book series published

• A house, a great job, a large family, a loving husband

• I'm 4 classes away from graduating with my Associates Degree. :) So I think I'm on the right path!!

• To find I job I like