I hate my phone, I have the blocking feature for calls n msgs. But I can also see what the blocked people have said, ugh? Anyone else?

Does anyone else's phone have this option. Its like i hate it. I block people for a reason. Then i found out an option that i can see what the blocked people have sent me :/ and im addictes to doing that! Always curious. I wish i stuck with my iphone so i dont get msgs/calls at all!

What Guys Said 1

• can't you delete it before it's read? Haha the lack of self control is real!

What Girls Said 2

• hi, gggrrrrr i know and completely understand where you are coming from, i needed to block a nasty ex but no matter what app i use they still come through under blocked and therefore leaving you at a point where you can view if you feel some weird twisted urge!! after much research there is an app called clean inbox sais no 1 sms blocker, award winner, 1 million downloads. point is its free but for a small fee to upgrade it will automatically delete messages from blocked callers so you never get them, there is your solution, i wonder if you'll do it? lol

• Could your phone be faulty?