What do you think of a woman that hires a male escort?

Not saying they do anything sexual. Maybe she just wants to have a nice time going out or something.

- I just watched the movie"Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo" on tv, so I was wondering what people thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's what she wants to do then more power to her.

Granted, this seems like a waste of money if all she wants is to have a nice time going out. Friends can provide this service. Unless she essentially has no friends, but if she's that socially inept, she probably won't want to 'go out and have a good time' all that often, anyways.

If a girl merely wants sex and she's at least average in the looks department, she can generally get that for free if she's willing to be blunt towards men. Plus she'll generally be able to get a free meal and various other 'date' based entertainment out of the deal as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey if she has the money then get it girl lol men do it so why not a woman too

What Guys Said 18

• I'd think she's pathetic because of how easy it is for a woman to get a real date. She could even have another dude pay her.
    Male gigolos aren't common because only dumb fat chicks hire one.

• Depends how ugly she is.

• Well that's not the case. Even the first bodybuilder eugene sandow was adored by women.
      Sandow quickly became a sex symbol.
      Ladies would pay a surcharge to attend private viewings backstage, where they were encouraged to fondle his muscles.

• @Bugabuga78 yet he turned out to be totally gay.

• If it's just to provide company and eye candy, seems like a waste of money. But to each their own, I'm aware women tend to prioritize different things when it comes to that

• A woman who hires a male escort and "just wants to have a nice time going out or something" is just sad, lonely, and desperate.

A woman who hires a male escort to actually have sex with is a sad, lonely, and desperate slut.

• I hope you think a man who did the same thing is equally sad, lonely and desperate.

• @SomeGirl88
      Yes, yes I do. I didn't include that information because the asker specifically asked what I thought of a woman who did such a thing.

• Okay. Just asking because there are a lot of guys on here lately who seem to be advocating for men to use prostitutes like it's a normal thing.

• Don't think anything of it. Don't care. What she does is her concern. Lots of escort kind of consider themselves as therapists, and some people who hire them, ~40%, just talk to them and get some advice.

• I'd think she wanted to have a professional touch. Can't blame her for that.

• Aha I'd think she was thirsty

• if it´s nothing sexual, then why don´t you just ask a friend? xD

• irs a business like any other business.

• I'm available tonight lol

• I think nothing of it. Male or female paying for companionship seems fine to me.

• nothing
    like men using whores everyone has his choice who i m i to question them

• that she want sum dik

• I am a male escort.

• most women dont really need to do such things, they should just find a date with someone she really wants. guys are not that difficult to get as girls are.

• just as ridiculous, trashy and desperate as a guy who does it

• I think it's a waste of money. It's not hard for women to get the same thing for free.

• I don't give it any thought. And I certainly wouldn't judge a woman for doing it.

• I'd think she was desperate and I would pity her.

What Girls Said 2

• Kind of sad.

• I don't think highly of anyone that hires escorts