How can you tell if a girl is no longer a virgin?

Everyone says that there can tell if a girl has had sex or not... I have been told that it is evident in the way she walks, sudden weight gain and if her hips gets wider... Now I'm just wondering if there are other signs... If so, what are those signs?

1313

Most Helpful Guy

• There is literally no way to tell if a woman is a virgin. Even her hymen recovers so the 'supposed signs' of whether or not a woman is a virgin or not are just old folk tales.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to tell from looking.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• It's bullshit what people say. No one will know if the girl doesn't tell him. My buddy took his current girlfriends virginity but still doesn't know til this day. She let it slip one time during drunken game of truth or dare. She made me promise not to tell him apparently she doesn't want it to be a big deal she doesn't want him to know.

• I just assume that most girls have had between 4 and 8 sexual partners.

I would maybe believe a girl was a virgin if she was the shy introverted type who doesn't drink or party. Otherwise I wouldn't believe she's a virgin.

• The only way to know 100% is if she tells you and is being honest.

• If she says it.

• In my personal experience, I've yet to meet a virgin with a tramp stamp.

• You can tell if a girl *is* a virgin, but you can't tell if she isn't.

• Can you tell if she is a virgin just by looking at her?

• There are so many more John Does than there are obgyns. That's why.
      Reading "Gynecology for Dummies" or

img.valorebooks.com/.../9780323034159.jpg

doesn't make John Doe an obgyn. :)

• @jacquesvol

I read OB GYN secrets and now I'm making $3000 a day from home in my spare time. Ask me how!

• You can't, and the person who told you that is mis-informed and prejudiced against non-virgins.

• Ask her :)

• Most women are not virgins at all, so the way I tell is by not giving a shit.

• Just ask her

• ask her if u want sex and you should tell by her reaction.

What Girls Said 12

• For me I can sense when people are not. You can even smell when a person just had sex, because its on both of the people who did. Its a very potent smell, more potent then a homeless person. My late mother told me about it, when a family member came over to spend the weekend with us. And she didn't like it at all, because the smell was all over the sheets and blow up bed. I have never forgotten that smell ever since. Its a mixed of the pheromones in the sweat glands. And in a way yes, you can tell with how the girl walks. If her legs are more spread apart from the hips down, she's not. But when legs are more closer to the thighs she is. However there is no guarantee, because even an older person can have it in reverse. And not all virgins bleed the first time. However if she has participated in any form of sexual activity, that includes anal and oral sex, she is not a virgin. It doesn't matter if she never had vaginal sex, anal and oral sex is still sex. If their is something abnormal about their mouth, inside their mouths or show signs of illness, it is very possible she is infected with an STI/STD. Either way, ALWAYS make sure they have gotten tested. If they refuse, do not have sex with them. At all, even with a condom. Don't bother, because your taking your taking a huge gamble with your life. Your safety and theirs is top priority.

• Those sound more like pregnancy symptoms than signs a girl has lost her virginity. There's no way to tell by looking

• No, there is no way to tell externally. Not to be rude, but it's also none of your business if she's a virgin or not.

• It's the Russian boy obsessed with pretending to be a virgin/"pure and chaste" girl.

• I've never heard of those, but there really isn't a 100% accurate way. The most accurate is to examine the hymen, but even that isn't a guarantee, as some rigorous sports can pop it.

• hi, why does this cause a concern in you i wonder? can a girl tell if a man is a virgin?

• Not really. Doesn't change anything about them

• There are zero signs. I promise.
    Your description sounds like it's evident someone is pregnant.

• Can't be pregnant if you have never had sex and do not believe in test tube babies... So sorry... your assumption is wrong

• What? From what you described it sounds like a pregnant lady!
      From the way she walk... sway back
      Wider hips... a woman's hips widen during pregnancy
      Weight gain... well obviously
      Not making any assumptions so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

• I must apologize I misinterpreted your statement

• You can't tell. There are no 'signs'

• Mostly, you can't tell. The myth about the blood is bullshit. Some girls don't bleed.

• Those supposed signs are utter crap. You can't.

• You can't tell. All those 'signs' are bullshit

• If she bleeds