Is it weird to ask someone to hangout who you don't really know... Even if you both find each other attractive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kind of
  • Not really
  • Other ( please explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well do you have anything in common besides being the attraction? Would you consider hanging out if you weren't attracted? If you can answer yes, then I don't think it's weird. Otherwise... maybe a little, but just ask anyway, the worst that can happen is they say no.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, a man asked me to go eat with him that I did not know on the light rail. I said yes. It is not weird. I say if u find each other attractive go for it but make sure u ask him in broad daylight and in public because you never know if they are rapist or killers. It is dangerous out there and in public in broad daylight is the safest cuz they cannot do anything to u really.

What Guys Said 13

• I tend not to have people I just met in my man-cave (maybe after a few weeks/public meetings). Especially if I met them online like Craigslist or something. That goes double for females and their women-caves. Too risky unless you are trying to get murdered so a friend can collect on a life insurance policy or something similar. For the men sometimes it's a scam and she's just there to rip you off after scoping the place out.

• no thats not weird, how else are you supposed to have social contact if you never ask someone to hang out?

• no..

i asked @soaddicted to chill when we didn't know each other and she turned out to be a really good friend of mine

• It's slightly weird only because you typically hang out with people because you know each other well enough to share a thing or two in common.

This suggests something else, perhaps more lustful implications.

• you're asking them to hang out because you're too shy to ask em out on a date? or for coffee?

asking them to hang out sends mixed signals... not something you wanna do from the very beginning.

• Kind of but it tends to be ok

• If you talk to them a bit first and you're cute then it's all good in da hood.

• Weird, no. Confusing... absofreekinloutely!

• Yes, you're a weird person for asking.

• It's better to date people that you are interested in than hang out with them

• Only if you're a man.

• yes.

• not to me, if some random beautiful girl asked to hang out i would be so flattered.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't know about hanging out but if they're attractive I'd definitely get on my knees or spread my legs for them!

• why is it weird thats how people ask for dates..

• Kinda, but I'd think they were up to something. Like is feel like the person would expect a little something.

• I say other. I say that because it all depends on if you know him from school or the gym or whatever

• Yes... And no. Kind of... But not really.