Who skates here?

What's your deck brand?

Do you street skate or head to a skate park?

What shoes do you use?

What music do you listen to?

I have an Enuff deck, I've got a pair of DC toniks and Nike Janoskis. I stick to street skate most the time, but I do head to skate parks with my mates. I listen to hip hop and indie rock.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I used to skateboard and ripstick but I don't know I haven't done it in a long time. didn't have anyone to do it with and I got kinda anxious just doing things in public by myself- like I was weird. ANYWAY! I like all kinds of different music I don't have a specific genre. Guess I'm not a real skater anyway though.

What Guys Said 2

• I've had two skateboards (element and lib tech) and also two longboards. I would recommend the cheapest ass shoes you can find because they get wrecked no matter what, why waste money on them. My favorite setup now is longboard freeride wheels on a street deck, I find it fun as hell. I used to skate parks when I was like 15 but I never do that anymore, I hardly do anything anymore besides occasional fucking around on the street. It's just not worth the times I've hurt myself doing it... I listen to metal, "edm", some rap and some other shit. I mostly can't stand rock

• Etnies.