Is 'Well at least she isn't Trump' the reason you are voting for Hilary Clinton?

Because that is something i been hearing a lot.

• Yes that is the main reason im voting hilary
  • No that isn't the main reason im voting for her
  • I'm actually gonna vote for Trump
  • I'm voting Third Party
  • I'm not even gonna vote this fall

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not my fault America let it get to this point. But yes that's why I am voting for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol what else can the Clinton campaign say about her? She is corrupt, missused classified materials, then used political connections *cough* Obama to get out of being prosecuted, funnels money with her hubby through the "charity" they run together, bribed the DNC to get the nomination, got paid millions of dollars directly to give "rah rah" speeches to Wall St. banks, which now almost exclusively fund her campaign, has been known to say she would "Nuke" any country who gets in her way, even though she was secretary of State she didn't do shit, just showed up, as a Senator voted for, and supported the Iraq invasion, the Patriot Act, the Bailouts and a lot of other bad ideas.

Seriously can you find anything good to say about her? All they can do is paint her as "Not Trump" and hope people are too stupid to look too closely.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not voting for that evil bitch

• I'm not voting for either of them lol My vote is for Jill Stein

• I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet. All I know is it's sure as hell not going to be trump.

• I honestly don't know if I'm going to vote. Bernie was my choice. I feel like Hilary is just as shady as Trump. I don't know what to do at this point.

• Nah. I got other reasons.

• trump !

• HIlllary clinton's forgein policy not only has been expensive for the tax payer of this country, but a disaster, her support for regime change has back fired, the clintons imposed sanctions so brutal on Irak in the 90's that did not allow for medicine etc which resulted for the deaths of 500,000 children, She supported the unnecessary war in irak which was sold to the public on lies. I am not gonna go over her domestic policy, but she is the definition of corruption, on forgein policy see is worse than trump, she could start another war in the middle east

• I'd rather be eaten by that alligator from disneyland than vote this bitch in.

• I don't know if I should pray for November to come or for the sweet release of death. I don't understand why you Americans have campaigns that last what feels like 10 years, but I would really love it if y'all could be done now.

• Maybe. But she's not a good candidate either. We're screwed either way.

• To the people who voted yes... That is a horrible reason to vote for someone who will be leading our country.

Trump all the way.

• No voting for me.

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't followed the issues closely so I'm not really educated, but I don't like the idea of Trump as president to put it lightly. Policy wise I probably agree mostly with Hillary. I don't really think Trump is a fiscal conservative and I doubt his word behind his campaign in general. I don't like either one of their personalities or attitudes. I would rather have Bill back, but I'll probably vote for his wife.

I really don't know the best answers in politics. I think I disagree with most of what Bernie said too. I love most of this ideas in an ideal world with unlimited resources and without human incentive and laziness existing. I think I could study for a year or maybe a lifetime the path I think would be best for our country, but I decided the influence of my one vote isn't worth that dedication. I'd rather get ahead in my own life.

• If you would go see that documentary Hilliary's America... you would never vote democratic again. It showed how the democrats started. They were pro slavery. They started the KKK. That is two things they are guilty of. Also bill and Hilliary are the two biggest con men ever. You need to see this documentary.

• The parties never switched. The democrats are still as bad as they were years ago. They have just learned how to con people better. And the Clintons have practicing their con for 40 years. You need to see the movie before you vote. I am telling you the truth. If you knew how evil the Clinton were you would think twice about electing them. Go see the movie...

• @Rissyanne Why are they bad?

• I am probably not going to vote. I just can't bring myself to care about politics. Although, It is entertaining to watch how each side shamlessly attack the other side. They spend more time arguing about why the other side is bad than they do explaining why their side is right.

Also from an individual perspective my vote doesn't matter. I could stay home and my 1 vote has no impact on the results.

• I think that is the main reason for a lot of non Trump voters and I feel it is a good one, I want the world to be a safe place not in the hands of
    "YOU'RE FIRED" whenever things don't go Trump/Putin's way
    markamerica.com/.../trump_nuke_gop_ft.jpg

• Pretty much. Though I am not American so I can't vote.
    I just feel like the crazy is weaker with her.
    At the same time, maybe Trump is what the country needs since political correctness is slowly making everybody blind to everything that is happening. When you have gangrene, you cut the whole limb even if there is some good in it. Maybe Trump is actually what the country needs...

• Voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party. So what if Trump beats Clinton, maybe if Trump beats Clinton the DNC will learn not to shove a candidate no one likes down our throat or rig elections to ensure the chosen one gets elected.
    #NeverHillary #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

• You forgot feel the bern, lol.

• Do you know that Clinton and Sanders polices and supreme court judges they would pick are a lot closer than Sanders and Trump?

It's like you want chocolate ice cream, but the only ice cream is vanilla so you decide to eat a carrot.

• @cavmanier Go see the movie... I promise it will make a difference when you see it.

• Yes, I wanted Sanders, but I didn't get him. Clinton's not perfect, but I'm voting her just to block Trump's bigotry.

• she is worse than Trump, consider voting for Jill stein the green party candidate who supports all of bernies' positions and even goes a bit further. HIlllary clinton's forgein policy not only has been expensive for the tax payer of this country, but a disaster, her support for regime change has back fired, the clintons imposed sanctions so brutal on Irak in the 90's that did not allow for medicine etc which resulted for the deaths of 500,000 children, She supported the unnecessary war in irak which was sold to the public on lies. I am not gonna go over her domestic policy, but she is the definition of corruption, she also used to support mass deportations and be quite anti-immigrant

• but he is not gonna implement any racist polcies. he can't even if he wanted to, hillary is the most corrupt pro corporate, pro war candidate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI

• @diegoD Hahaha, what about what Trump did? He's a five-time draft dodger, filed four bankruptcies, a tax evader, and has connections to the Mafia. And there's more too.

• C'mon people vote for Gary Johnson
    pics.onsizzle.com/...es-gonna-why-wont-3174323.png

• Hillarys been caught lying about so many things and she's a career politician.

No clue why anyone would vote her over Trump.

No, if I vote it will be for Trump.

• Honey, you have been lied to your entire life. You think Trump isn't lying? Lol.

• That is why I would vote for her, if I were American.

• I'm voting third party

• im not voting for trump because i dont live in America.

• Who ever will vow to stop TTP, gets my vote. Right now that's Trump, as crazy as that sounds.