I wonder if only a selected few are meant to be special? What do you think?

Do you ever feel not special or not talented. Sometimes I wonder what people like me have to offer the world. Untalented and not smart and just typical.

Most Helpful Guy

• The inconvenient truth is that NOBODY is "special". We all like to believe that we're very special but we're not. We're unique to some point - but not special. Not even celebrities or "the select few" are special. They just happen to have won the birth lottery or they work lucky enough to have a good idea or be at the right place at the right time etc. But that doesn't make them special. Even if you're Brad Pitt or Mick Jagger or Hillary Clinton or Bill Gates, you still poop like everyone else and you cook your spaghetti with water just like everyone else. You might have money or power or the opportunity to publicly show a skill you have (such as singing) but that doesn't make you special.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that way all the time, but I try to remember that what I have to offer may seem unimportant and trivial to me, but potentially means a lot to someone else. For example, you don't have the level "Master" here in the GaG universe if you have nothing to offer. On your way to this level, you've obviously helped people... whether it's to make them laugh, answer a question or even to just chat... chances are you've helped people. And for me, that makes you special and talented. Taking time to care about other people doesn't get the credit it should.

What Guys Said 23

• I think I'm special, but not because of what I have to offer to the world (screw the world lol), but because of what I intend to do in this world. I've already skydived and got my first of hopefully several tattoos, and next is to study abroad next year in Australia. After that I'm gonna graduate and work awhile, budget my money and hopefully travel some more for a while. And believe it or not, that's just the beginning! I'm gonna be special in my on eye's because I have to live with myself and no one else.

• Graveyards are full of people who were special and couldn't be missed.

media02.radiovaticana.va/.../...08888_Articolo.JPG
    cemsites.com/.../Arlington_11.jpg

• OK, so what good is a world with nobody but the handful of "special" people. Yes, every person is crafted special by God, but at the end of the day, "special" people are here for all the equally valuable ordinary folks. Ronald Reagan would've been no good without the average American he was fighting for, who cares what St. Oswald did if nobody was around to benefit. You love your life, you love and get loved by the Lord and by other people, you have little joys and day to day victories that only you celebrate, you touch other "unimportant" folks lives in immeasurable ways, and for that, life is worth the living. You offer the world your love and your decency, your very life. Never undersell the value of that.

• Every person has the ability to rise to the occasion; most don't

• Everyone is special! You, dear Apple, are sweet to the core. Forgive the "sort of" pun. The sentiment is true, though.

• I don't believe that for a second - Everybody is equal meaning they are all special in their own way.

• I don't feel talented aside from certain types of games. I never feel special, but know that absolutely everyone is, including myself.

• Don't know these feels apple. I'm amazing. In b4 people call me a narcissist.

• If you take the evaluation scale of society, all what you said is true (and that's why society itself struggles so much to deny it: becauese it believes it true).

But there's a wised, deeper way to view our life.
    Wealth, fame, intelligence, beauty, are illusions..

• Everyone is special in their own way..

• I think that parents are responsible for supporting you with your talents. otherwise they'll soon fade away.

• People who are really talented usually are because they put a lot of effort in.

• talent doesn't get u shit

hard work does... which most have the capacity for

• Everyone is special to someone. You might not realize it but you're the apple to someone's eye.

• Well, if everyone was special then there would be no meaning to the word special.

• Find something you like, build passion, work hard at it noon stop and build up the skills

• No , a lot of people can shine , they just need someone who got their back and support them

• I'm supremely talented. But the world offers me nothing. Try that for a week.

• it takes a lot of hard work to be talented. just gotta keep at it.

• Your not just typical Apple! You special and great! Believe that you are! 😎

• Don't feel like that about yourself. You are awesome. By the way when did you reached "master" ?

• Yes. Only a select few are blessed with exceptional talents.

• Not unless your a celebrity then everyone treats you special , security staff, butler's, ( reminds me of Mr Deeds )

What Girls Said 6

• You have worked Hard, @apple24 to get this Far thus Far on Gag. Being a Master is quite an Accomplishment. Soon I will feel the Same with my own good Name.
    Other than that, in your own life, if you Feel you have not Done as well as you would like, then your Life is what you Make it so Take it... Go for it.
    If anyone puts their mind to something, as you have seen here, dear, they can 'Offer the world' Everything.
    Good luck. xx

• I know I'm not special and I'm certainly not talented at anything 😒 I don't think everyone is, some people are just average.

• I don't believe anyone is more special than the other.

• Everyone has their own talent

• Everyday!

It's like competing with others just to come up as "average." 😕

• I don't like to think of myself as special because normally that word used sometimes to dascribe people who are disabled like instead I like to think I'm talented