Thoughts & opinions?

" The real terrorist was me, and the real terrorism is this occupation" ~ Mike Prysner, US army veteran who served in Iraq.Thoughts & opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely true.
    I certainly don't condone any terrorist attack by idiots such as ISIS but we should also not forget that America (and the UK) killed over 200,000 innocent civilians in the Iraq war who had absolutely nothing to do with terrorism. They were just normal people like you and I. According to wikipedia, Iraq has a population of roughly 35 millions, so killing 200,000 innocent civilians is comparable to killing 2 million innocent civilians in America. That's pretty fucked up when you think about it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's probably not the popular opinion, but I agree with Mr. Prysner. I realize the duty and sacrifice these people make so wimps like me don't have to go and make such a sacrifice, but it's just not fair. It's not fair that the innocent get caught in the cross fire, and it's not fair to the families of the soldiers who go overseas as well. But I agree completely with that statement that we are the terrorist and what we're doing is terrorism.

• New rule: If you believe in the war, you go and fight. No politicians exempt.