Why almost every guy in the pictures of MyTakes has a beard?

That’s really bizarre. Is there any certain policy, not using shaved guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's what's "in" right now. These guys with the shaved sides and big beards will in a few decades go down in history the same way mullets did before - that god awful and stupid looking style.

• Beards have been around for centuries. Let's not pretend beards have only become fashionable in the last few years. Beards have always been fashionable around the world.

• It looks epic.

• Yeah it's gross. Although mullets are fine. As a fan of the 80s decade in general, I consider them normal hairdos and I have a similar hairdo, but not like the guy in your photo. Something like Bono from U2 in his younger days.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Beards are fantastic, I have a nice bushy beard and wouldn't shave it off for a million dollars.

It makes me feel so epic.

• I wouldn't accept to wear a beard for a million of... well I don't use dollars where I live, but still I wouldn't accept anyway.

• That's the beauty of freedom of choice.