Do you believe conservative/right-wing people have zero sense of humor?

Definitely. I have never seen any conservative person, who is even able to crack a smile. Miserable to the core.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• That's been my experience as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Conservatives are just less less funny tbh

What Girls Said 5

• Conservative/right wing and you're wrong.

• Sad for a girl especially, being conservative. But... you are American right? No surprise. Yes, I'm your "friend" from the other questions and MyTakes.

• Just stop lol

• Too late, it's been posted. The truth must be known.

• you are confusing that statement with leftist psychopaths who believe comedy should be shut down because it offends people. the leftists are the ones without humor.

• I think it has nothing common with sense of humor.

• humour is subjective so even if they consider themselves funny I wouldn't

• I believe they shouldn't even be allowed to exist

• I agree, and curse your downvoters.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think so. Political affiliation doesn't really affect your sense of humor. I could see a conservative being a little more of a tight-ass about some things but on the other hand, I know very liberal people who just can't take a joke for the life of them, everything has to be rooted in some social issue to them and requires them to soapbox about something. I hate election time because it really divides us as people, and everyone slings mud at the other side. If we're at a point where we can only be friends with people who share our political philosophies, we're in big trouble. BIG trouble. Admittedly, if you tell me you're voting for Trump, that DOES raise some character concerns for me, just in the sense of "OK, you're voting for him because you believe in 'X', and that's fine. But his views about 'Y' are SO FUCKED that I can't believe that wouldn't completely turn you off from him." Maybe for you, that's cool, you'll accept something you don't like to support something you DO like, but you require additional screening to make it into my circle. I mean, there ARE platforms of political ideologies that I DO think it makes you somewhat of a bad person to support, or at least accept, but I'm willing to hear out where you're coming from. I can't fuck with you if you're racist, homophobic, xenophobic, classist/elitist, greedy/selfish, etc, period. But if you just think some fiscal policy needs to be changed, I'm not going to hate you for that. Just show me that you aren't socially ignorant/prejudiced, and we're cool. But anyone can be funny or have a good sense of humor.

• Conservatives are offended by sexual innuendos, lol...
    tell me they're not animal. Humans are still animal! But highly intelligent..

• I'm ultra left wing and some of the best funniest kindest people I know are right-wing.

• Not sure if 100% for real or some quality acting, but have seen it and it cracks me up, to the core. Are they necessarely miserable? No, I wouldn't say so.

• Well there is Dennis Miller.
    But it can be difficult to maintain a sense of humor when you're the butt of the joke.

• It's just the conservative media that has no sense of humor. My grandparents are conservative and they're some of the funniest people I know

• no lol, some right wingers are funny but their humor is not "PC"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWf4yKd8wrA

• Lol political status has nothing to do with sense of humor.. Wtf?

• I'm right wing and I have a great sense of humour. I have found the whole Pro-European Union movement in the UK in the aftermath of Brexit absolutely hilarious.

There's nothing more humorous than a self-confessed anarchist marching on the streets of Westminster protesting about leaving the European Union.