Do you have any cats or dogs?

Do you have any cats or dogs?
This is me and my kitty cat Jasmine. Do you have any cats or dogs?

5|4
22|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two dogs, at the last place i lived at i took care of i think it was 17 cats, mostly outside strays, but a lot of them were injured severely by effed up people and had to nurse them back to health

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh and at one point i even had frogs as pets, always grew up having cats or dogs in the home, sucks not having them around, didn't for almost a year until i rescued my two dogs from very abusive owners

What Girls Said 21

• Yes.

>.>

<.<

They're grown and I still call them kittens.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hah! So you did pick out Jasmine as her name. :) Very cute photo. I have a dog, but she's at my parents' house.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww she's adorable. I don't have any pets. When I move out and when I am financially ready, I want both a dog and a cat. I will have to get breeds that get along with each other though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have two dogs.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have 2 dogs... cool cat by the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've got 5 cats: Buster; Lydia; Dahlin'; Peaches; and Slim
    1 dog: Shorty

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 dogs. I hate cats, they're sneaky and don't have a bond with you, it's even been scientifically proven, they kill wildlife, only show affection when they want to and if they don't want it they scratch you. I think which you like out of dogs and cats is a good reflection of who you are: liking a loyal, intelligent friend and defender that wants to please or a selfish, stupid thing which will go and live somewhere else if they feed it more. haha

3|0
    0|0
  • not yet because I'm not allowed to keep one in my apartment but someday I will have one. probably a dog. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 7 cats and a dog

1|2
    0|0
  • No. But I do have a tank full of fish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg, I can't even take how cute she is. And yeah I two dogs and a cat. One of my dogs is a big 100lb lab and my other is a terrier/lab mix, so they're full of energy. My cat is a torti cat, the black and orange ones- with the weird faces/colors lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my goodness she is beautiful! <3
    Unfortunately I don't have any pets :(

0|2
    0|0
  • Have 2 kittens. 1 year old black male and 3 month old white/black male. Just adopted them 2 weeks ago. In March I had 3 cats and one by one in 5 months they have dissappeared. They were indoor/outdoor. Think something got them.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope a wad of cash as a pet

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any pets at all 😔

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww so adorable😍 I don't have any cats or dogs but I have two rabbits lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a dog

0|1
    0|0
  • no I don't we are about to move and we are allowed to have them if certain breeds of dogs but I'm not paying $200 extra for a deposit and extra on rent for it either, I'm not really a dog or cat person at all unless its a small dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a tiny chihuahua and he's super cute! His name is Bobbi lol

0|1
    0|0
  • cute kitty. I have norwegian forest cat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww adorable kitten. I have one cat named Felix.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Five cats, two dogs. . . all rescues.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute cat. I have one to.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I hope to have a dog in the future - even though I dislike most dogs, I know the only dog I wouldn't dislike would be my own. All the others who bark at me can go fuck themselves.

1|0
    2|0
  • I have three cats

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have a meow, too. I like black cats, they look so chique :D

0|1
    0|0
  • one doggy and i love her so much

0|1
    0|0
  • Not now but soon i will like to have a German Shepherd.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have the lifestyle for a dog. I wouldn't get a cat though, they're assholes. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • no pussy for me unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • no pets, and don't really want any just yet either.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh in a way.

0|0
    0|0