What's your biggest insecurity?

And don't lie and say you don't have one. This question is for brutal honesty. What is it that you hide most about yourself? All the time? It could be about looks or your job or maybe even an eating disorder or depression or the fact that you can't be in a good relationship or maybe you have a dark past. What is your biggest insecurity?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have many problems with my life right now, including medically, but, i think the biggest insecurity i have right now is the fact that im 27 and jobless. I've had jobs, but, at this stage in my life i should have a degree and thinking about a career or at least be working a steady job. instead, im still in school, and sitting at home, trying to recuperate from a major surgery i had back in march

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy.

I am very easily jealous. I have had my trust betrayed a lot before with many different people - A "best friend" of 10 years, other people who I thought were my friends, certain family members, teachers who have lied to me and even closer family members like my mum and dad have betrayed my trust - My Mum read my diary when I was 12 or 13, tells my friends things I ask her not to, doesn't listen to what I say about certain foods making me feel ill and if I do/say something embarrassing, she finds it funny to tell everyone.

My dad once humiliated me in front of his friends because he thought it'd be funny too (even though he knows I have mental issues), he quickly came upstairs and apologized to me when I got upset though.

I have had friends replace me and the first guy I ever dated, back last year would tell me he loved me, get nervous around me, told me he loved me from the day he met me and was going to tell me then (though I found that a bit OTT), hold my hand and hug and kiss me in public, contact me all the time and once when I got jealous that he paid more attention to my friend than me (and I had reason to be worried due to a conversation we'd had 2 days prior), he reassured me if he liked her, he wouldn't hug and kiss me in front of her, I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, and I'd helped with his depression, he hadn't been this happy in ages so why on earth would he leave me?

Know how that relationship ended? He cheated on me with his "friend" he'd talk to on Skype a lot.

I don't think my current boyfriend seems the kind to cheat but I worry he will like someone more but not break up with me because of it and so I am stuck being 2nd best with him. I need constant reassurance -

Every time he mentions another girl even if it's random, every time I see him like a woman's page, every time I see a girl he's friends with on fb, every time I think about him starting college and all the girls there.. I think he likes or will like them more than me. I feel like I'm never good enough for anyone, there are so many other prettier and nicer girls without anger and mental issues like mine. They're just better. He'll like them more and it's difficult to convince myself otherwise. I'll be replaced.

I feel horrible when I think like that, I feel angry and upset and want to hurt myself. I get nightmares about it too and had one last night.

It doesn't help when people shame me for being jealous either. I just feel misunderstood. I need help.

What Guys Said 19

• It kinda depends on the day, but I'm pretty much insecure about everything. I can't think of a single aspect of my appearance or personality that I wouldn't at least slightly modify if it were possible.

• My stomach region.

• I suppose like everyone else, my biggest insecurity is me - At times I might go shy other times I might over compensate and make a bit of a fool of myself but hey, nobody is perfect.

• my sexual desires. I always get scared that the girl I tell them to will be uncomfortable with them or not look at me the same way.

• 1. My career- im scared of success and scared of being normal or content. I knows im not got be a faliure but i mogjt just be normal
    2. My race/skin/ looks - im mixed
    3. My sex life- i have sex just to feel netter and to not let people get close.
    4. My views on life-

• That I suck at communicating with people. Not as in social anxiety, but not being an overly taciturn prick all the time.

• My penis is very small. It's a micropenis. So I overcompensate with bodybuilding

• Don't have any immediate ones. If I did have one, I haven't thought about it.

• dont have any

• My penis is too big

• Being a 27 year old virgin.

• i have a hugeeeeee nose and i hate my profile

• I'm ashamed of my foreskin, but against circumcision.

• My appearance. Especially my nose.

• i don't have any. i don't care if that's a lie.

• every time i have sex with women i can't orgasm and i feel like i am supposed to perform and this makes me feel bad because i can't get the desired results and i am afraid to have sex with anyone because they will know and tell other people.

• College or gynecomastia, can't decide..

• I don't have any insecurities.

• My hair line and being unprepared in social situations.

What Girls Said 12

• the list is too damn long

• I don't get how my insecurities would get better by posting them online for every stranger to see 🙄 Instead of making a list of insecurities, we should make a list of things we like about ourselves and focus on that instead..

• Well post anonymously then

• I disagree. Because people often have physical insecurities that can't really be done much about. Why focus on them instead of focusing on positive things about yourself? You're asking people to look at themselves critically and literally search for insecurities. Maybe they find things they didn't even think about before that they can't change because they were born like that. How's that healthy?

Recognizing your own weaknesses is good if you know you procrastinate a lot, or that you are selfish etc. Wanting to change that kind of stuff is healthy, I admit. But people usually don't list those as insecurities.

• Oh. I see your point. Those are the types of things I would personally consider an insecurity. Well, I just wanted to see the main thing people are in secure about. Didn't realise it was an insensitive question. I guess people don't want to admit anything. Not even to themselves.

• My body.

• My weight, my blemished skin and the fact that I feel like no matter what I do or how much effort I put in to something it'll never amount to anything

• my stomach, my nose, my smile, my hair, I am insecure that I am too boring, annoying, and I am always sad so I have a lot of things to work on

• My intelligence due to how my learning disability messes with it.

• My body, specifically my thighs

• My nose... I broke it when I was little and it never looked the same again.

• My issues with my dad

• Mine is that I'm afraid of being alone so I look for love in the wrong places

• My belly.
    If I gain just a few pounds it goes to my midsection and muffin top.
    I also don't like my arms
    Pretty ashamed of my little to no motivation when it comes to life

• motivation comes with having goals, and having goals comes with having energy and the will to do want to do something

• @Dave20154 no motivation for typical things that are expected of me.
      I just haven't figured out what my lifelong passions are so I feel like I'm floating.

• That's I'm shy and quiet and that makes me even more quiet.