Investigation time: Is this Murder or Suicide?

Let's see how smart the gag community is.

• Murder
  • Suicide
  • Aliens
AND WHY!
This is what happens when you give a BJ, lesson for you ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• www.youtube.com/watch
    I'm guessing murder due to the position of the body and the blood on the wall. If they were sitting on the stool with the gun in their right hand. Why would they turn around just to shoot themselves? That wouldn't make any sense at all, if anything they should be still kind of sitting on the stool. With their head either laying dead on the desk or their fallen body facing more towards it. Then the blood would be away from the window that it's on now.

Along with if these holes I'm seeing on the wall are bullet holes, then it really can't be suicide since they wouldn't have to shoot so many.

• Miles Edgeworth nods ;)

• @41rsun Think about it, who curls their fingers up like to smoke a cigarette?

• Thank you for mhg. :)

What Girls Said 13

• i say aliens
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../9148130.jpg

but it looks more like murder

• *Calling a lawyer in me
    umad.com/.../...on-gif-9299-9670-hd-wallpapers.jpg
    She says...
    Dam.. Dam.. Dam..
    She's confused she thinks here are arguments for murder and arguments for suicide as well.
    This case may have both answers but suicide is much more easier.
    So I am going for murder.
    1. He was sitting for himself angry and depressed, *smoked cigarettes and drankbottle of alcohol*
    Wrote letter with his left-hand cause of position of pen and plus position of cigarette in his left-hand, also lamp should always be on the second side of your dominant-hand, which you use for writing.
    Though position of paper is confusing, cause this position is common for right-handed people and me as a right-handed always have paper like that.
    2. He saw the murderer that's why he took off his glasses and stopped writing, even raised his eyebrows. Took a cigarette in his hand to smoke but couldn't have enough time to light it.
    3. Murderer shot him, blew the barrel of gun and after that gave a gun in his right hand. In the case of suicide blood spots would not be on that place where it is now.
    4. Next confusing fact is that lamp is not turned on and second flip-flop is disappeared.
    That makes me think that the murderer had foot fetish and collected shoes of murdered people to remember ol' good time. xD
    That's all what she says lol

• I just noticed something else, the lamp is unplugged, it is dark outside, so when you want to conceal something you hide it in the dark, the lamp was unplugged and the trigger pulled is my guess unless she knocked the cord loose on the way down.

• So what do you think it is murder or suicide

• Murder. The blood spatter isn't where it should be based on the angle she fell and no smoker will kill themselves without finishing their smoke.

• Aliens are always the answer. Duh.

• Looks like a murder staged as a suicide

• Cigarette + gun is in the right hand. Huge giveaway it was murder. I could be wrong though.

• It's the government trying to spread the message to stop smoking. Note the fact she still has a cigarette in her hand after blowing her brains out.

• I think that if it was suicide he would have finished his cigarette before

• Suicide bcs she left a letter on her desk

• I think I ve seen this question on here before

• Murder. The blood splatter gives it away.

• I saw this one before on here. Its murder. There is only one flip flop so it seems there was a struggle and maybe the killer took the other as a trophy? She is holding a smoke, who lights up just to shoot themself? It seems she was writing a letter and was surprised by the killer, maybe an ex boyfriend or husband? Maybe thats who the letter was for and he decided to attack her and fake the crime scene to look like a suicide.

• Obviously aliens. Does no one else see the dick print on the outside of the window?

What Guys Said 29

• Her head is not completely visible, her brain might be missing, that's why I think it's obviously who did it :P

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...325422aa43.jpg

• I'm gonna say murder the dead person is left-handed due to the pen being on the left side and the lamp placement. Due to the chair being over I'm gonna assume they were shot on the chair and it then fell over. the blood splatter seems placed as if it's coming from the left side of her head holding a gun with your right hand and getting that kind of blood splatter would be very strange.

Note: however an argument to this would be if she lets say put down the pen (after writing a suicide note) then picked up a cigarette as she won't be writing with her left hand and using a cigarette in the left hand then placed the piston on the right side and fell this would line up with the blood splatter (in my no knowledge of blood splatter opinion) and would explain the legs pointing away from the table this is a tough one.

• Murder.
    The gun is in the right hand but the blood spatter is on the wall to the right. If she shot herself in the head with a gun on the right , splatter should be to the left coming out of the exit wound.

• I only have a slight reason for murder - Why would a person have half a cigarette in their hand logically you think she would finish cigarette first then do it.

• For the purpose of discussion let's say it's a she.

She was writing something while smoking a cig. that means she was sitting at the table. If it were suicide, then, due to the gun being in her right hand, the blood splatter would not be where it is.

I go with murder.

• It's hardly conclusive, though. More accurate would be that this wasn't an 'ordinary' suicide: pull the trigger and done.

• Nope, not solved. Nevermind.

I'll actually go with Not enough information. There are hints of suicide, too.

• Yeah u wasn't sure if she was sitting on the stool or not so I didn't mention it but the gun is in the wrong hand. She would have had to turn 180° on the stool so that her back was turned to what she was writing. Plus, the stool fell over when she shot herself? Seems more likely that she would have just fallen off of it.

• She had the cigarette in her left hand, indicating that she was left handed. The gun was in her right hand.

• 1|2
  • I think a suicide... Solely because there is an actual letter being written, unless she got killed even before she finished it. If not I would have said it was a murder because the angle of the blood on the wall would have been a little low for someone sitting on the stool which means someone may have been standing and shot at an angle... We may say because of the cigarette she was killed because there's no point in having a cigarette, but possibly she wanted one last cigarette LMAO

• The gun is in her right hand. If she were sitting in front of the mirror, if it were to be a suicide, the gun should have been in her left hand, seeing the blood splash. So I'd have to say its either or murder or... Aliens.😵

• Murder, the gun is in her right hand the pen is on the left side
    plus the fact that people who shoot themselves usually drop the gun

• There isn't enough information to make an accurate assumption for starters you can't see the hunshow wound; enter or exit. Or even if it was a gunshot anyway, just beacuse the person has a gun in thier hand doens't mean it wasn't planted there by someone to make the real death look like soimething else

• Murder definitely the blood on the wall and the gun is in the wrong side to assume it's a sucide
    And what proves my talk is the cigarette in her left hand

• The main reason I think she was murdered is that there is a cigarette and a gun in her hand. Both of those would have fallen out of her hand if she was shot while in a position indicated by the blood spatter.

Also the blood spatter is on the wall to her right. The gun is in her right hand. If she was facing the note that has been written at the time of being shot, with the gun in her right hand, it's impossible for the spatter to be on that side.

• Going to say murder because of the cig.

• Murder. One suspicion of mine is this person is right handed but when writing the suicide note the pen was placed down on the left side, possibly indicating a left handed writer.

• It's clearly murder, her other flip flop is missing (presumably taken by a killer with a footwear fetish)

• Very complicated 😶
    Stool and Blood spot is confusing AF
    It's a murder :P

• Angle doesn't make sense and the body seems posed. No reason for her flip-flop to be where it is.

• Someone already asked this question.

(and you're crying at how people were pointing this out lol)

• Moyda, she left handed among other things.

• Suicide she's holding a gun

• Misc detective here.

This is a suicide. The person was obviously writing a suiccide note and they have a gun in their hand.

• thats a painting of a suicide.

• We had this one already at least twice, too lazy to go search my answer from last time or write everything again

• Suicide. There is a note on the desk.

• wait. is this a movie trailer for the worst genre of them all?

• the positions of her feet & blood stain on the wall make the suicide hypothesis absurd.

• It's been already posted before.. Well done mr original

• Never seen it on here bud, and i am assuming that the other person who did post it did not draw it. If you are so irritated about gag repeating questions it may be time for you to leave.

• im staying here with you

• Yup you and 40 other anons

• I see a lot say murder and I feel like that's the catch here...

BUT...

I see suicide!! I can signs of a struggle on the desk potentially, with how things looks cluttered. But I also see pen and paper... potentially a suicide note.

Also the angle looks like she shot sideways and the bullet trajectory and impact forced her sideways from her chair and thust we have the weird angle and the flipped over chair.

Biggest indicator... gun in hand 😳.

Only unexplained to me is possibly the flip flop being off her feet. It would've remained, if she just shot herself.

Done thinking man.. too early lol... SUICIDE

• many suicide people drop the gun.

• @Josht13

True!! But there are cases where some held on.