Short men. If you had the choice would you remain your current height or would you choose to be much taller?

I'm a short man. I am 5'6 and sometimes I am made fun of for being short, particularly by much taller men and I am asked at times if I would like to be taller. I always reply no and this is met by complete shock. The reason? I like my height, I don't have an issue with my height. Sure, I may be discriminated against by women and by employers, but so what? I don't need validation from women and I don't need to be a top executive of an organisation.

Taller men are the much preferred type of man in the world and that's fine with me, I don't feel envious, but I get the impression from other shorter men that I am in the minority here. So guys if you could be taller would you choose to be taller and what would be your ideal height?

• Yes I would prefer to be taller.
  • No I am happy with my height.
  • See results.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'1 so as long as he's like 5'8 I don't care. That's a significant enough of a difference without being ridic

What Guys Said 2

• I am also 5'6 and dont have a problem with it, would remain the way I am.
    I also dont consider myself short, while some men are taller, there are also others who are shorter than me.

• Just came in here to say I'm 6"1. Sucks for you guys.