What was the meanest thing someone said to you?

What was the meanest thing someone said to you?

0|1
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life: My Senior yr of high school the guy I really, really liked blew up at me and told me I wasn't in his world (after months of making me think we were cool after I told him I liked him)
    Online: A guy in the comments section of a YouTube video told me to "go fucking kill myself"; then had another dude on YouTube about a month ago repeatedly call me a cunt and tell me "hopefully you don't breed"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• You're at the bottom of my priority list!

2|0
    0|0
  • nobody ever sais mean things to me xD just in online games but those things just go over my head. i donĀ“t remember that shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I don't actually know. Stuff like that drifts from me as quickly as it comes.

I spent about a minute laughing because of your name by the way, it's great. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly as far as i can remeber. It's rare but more common than any other comment. Usually because they're to stupid to come up with something else.

1|0
    0|0
  • that I was totally repulsive and ugly. I look like a devil dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • It involved comparing love lifes and that I wasn't really setting the bar high.
    It wasn't intentional, but I guess that's the meanest because it was the truest. Also more recent, so easier for me to remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • Racist things :(

1|0
    0|0
  • "i dont need you"
    still hurts

1|0
    0|0
  • what won't you die
    i wish you were never born
    :p

1|0
    0|0
  • piece of shit

1|0
    0|0
  • your only a 9/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I been cussed at that's it, nothing really bad

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• There is probably something meaner but I remember in my first year at college, a lot of the time when I spoke, this girl would just say

"No one cares"

even if I wasn't even talking to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I'm not sorry my friends came first, but hope you find someone better for you."

There was so much more to that conversation, but that is what stung the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was in high school, my teacher told me I should smile more because my resting bitch face made it look like I had no personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh, maybe being called a troll because of my looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to say it since it actually makes me feel really upset.

2|0
    0|0
  • "Go to hell"
    "You're ugly"
    "You're worthless"
    "I don't love you"

... and a few other things I won't mention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone in high school left me a voicemail saying I should kill myself because the guy that she liked, liked me lol gota love girls

1|0
    0|0
  • "You will never get anywhere in life; you're going to be left behind watching other people succeed while all you can do is feel sorry for yourself and regret your actions".

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember

1|0
    0|0
  • " I don't love you anymore or give a shit about you so anything you say can't hurt me"

1|0
    0|0
  • My nose is big

1|0
    0|0
  • "I don't want you in my life".

1|0
    0|0
  • "Your lips look like the fish lips off of SpongeBob."

0|0
    0|0