What was the meanest thing someone said to you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life: My Senior yr of high school the guy I really, really liked blew up at me and told me I wasn't in his world (after months of making me think we were cool after I told him I liked him)
    Online: A guy in the comments section of a YouTube video told me to "go fucking kill myself"; then had another dude on YouTube about a month ago repeatedly call me a cunt and tell me "hopefully you don't breed"

What Guys Said 13

• You're at the bottom of my priority list!

• nobody ever sais mean things to me xD just in online games but those things just go over my head. i donĀ“t remember that shit.

• 1|0
  • I don't actually know. Stuff like that drifts from me as quickly as it comes.

I spent about a minute laughing because of your name by the way, it's great. XD

• Ugly as far as i can remeber. It's rare but more common than any other comment. Usually because they're to stupid to come up with something else.

• that I was totally repulsive and ugly. I look like a devil dog.

• It involved comparing love lifes and that I wasn't really setting the bar high.
    It wasn't intentional, but I guess that's the meanest because it was the truest. Also more recent, so easier for me to remember.

• Racist things :(

• "i dont need you"
    still hurts

• what won't you die
    i wish you were never born
    :p

• piece of shit

• your only a 9/10

• I been cussed at that's it, nothing really bad

What Girls Said 13

• There is probably something meaner but I remember in my first year at college, a lot of the time when I spoke, this girl would just say

"No one cares"

even if I wasn't even talking to her.

• "I'm not sorry my friends came first, but hope you find someone better for you."

There was so much more to that conversation, but that is what stung the most.

• When I was in high school, my teacher told me I should smile more because my resting bitch face made it look like I had no personality.

• Uhhh, maybe being called a troll because of my looks.

• I don't want to say it since it actually makes me feel really upset.

• "Go to hell"
    "You're ugly"
    "You're worthless"
    "I don't love you"

... and a few other things I won't mention.

• Someone in high school left me a voicemail saying I should kill myself because the guy that she liked, liked me lol gota love girls

• "You will never get anywhere in life; you're going to be left behind watching other people succeed while all you can do is feel sorry for yourself and regret your actions".

• I don't remember

• " I don't love you anymore or give a shit about you so anything you say can't hurt me"

• My nose is big

• "I don't want you in my life".

• "Your lips look like the fish lips off of SpongeBob."