What do you think about Turkish and Turkey?

Hey guys🙋 I'm a Turkish and a new member. I'm wondering;what do you think about Turkish and Turkey?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Kurdish guy here. Was born in Izmir, turkey, now in London.

Overall, turkey is going downhill rapidly with internal conflict. Since 2015 erdogan has stopped caring about turkey and is only doing politics to become the single ruler in the country. Erdogan had many friends 5 years ago in the world, around 50 or so good friends and partners. Now the only partners it has is Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The whole middle Eastern governments, once turkeys allies, have now turned on turkey because of one mans greed. Turkey crossed lines with Russia, and Russia hurt turkeys tourism and trade so badly that turkey had to beg Putin privately for forgiveness. That's why the relations have been improved with Russia.

Erdogan assisted Isis, tried to stop amarica fight Isis and labelled bashar al Assad as terrorist and assisted in the destabilisation of the middle eastern countries.

Erdogan pissed off everyone in the modern world, from Russia to even the United States, who have always supported turkey till Erdogan.

There has also been human rights abuses in Kurdish cities like Diyarbakir and cizre where Erdogan ordered attacking unarmed civilians. This annoyed the European Union and the United Nations.

The latest coup they said was by FETO, it wasn't FETO, he isn't even strong enough to do a coup. It was a group of Ataturk supporters who got fed up with Erdogan and tried taking over. Erdogan knew that if he said Ataturk supporters tried taking over, the Ataturk supporters would not support him, so he said that the FETO group did it so everyone would be against him.

Since then Erdogan and he's police army has arrested most of the judges and senior officials in the army which has really weakened the armies strength to currently nothing. The army is slowly being destroyed by Erdogan because it's a threat to him.

during the coup attempt when it almost succeeded, western counties stayed silent because they were behind it. But when it failed they were against if. The reason is turkey was once the strongest country in the region, now it is the most hated country, but erdogans media say otherwise as he controls it.

One of two things will happen in turkey:

1.) Erdogsn will weaken the army and take out all the Ataturk supporters and make he's police stronger. He will then stay in power but make turkey extremely weak in the world.

2.) erdogans attempt at weakening the army will cause the army to make another coup and succeed.

• Great People and I think much honorable. I have a Turkish friend. I admire them for their straight and honest qualities :)
    Good people

• I think they ask this question on this website far too often, even though most of us have never been to Turkey and therefore cannot really form a proper opinion.

Your government is falling to pieces though, that's news.

• I officially declare war on Turkish GAG

• I am starting to wonder of all these questions from the same turkish user with MANYYY accounts

Why the fuk you people keep asking this question jeez 😂😂😂

• Lmao I am Turkish myself but get the f*** out ta here with stupid questions, stop shaming the country, I dont even care who the Hell thinks about Turkey and Turkish people, just SHUT UP.

• I prefer ham and beef.

• you guys suck at coups

• I like my turkey stuffed and well done. With a side of yams oh and mashed potatoes. With salad. And string beans

• they are ok.

• this has to be a troll

• Can you and your turkish friends keep asking this question please. I like answering these.

• Pretty original question

• I met some turks while being in Germany, they just can't fit in European culture.
    But they seem ok overall.

About turkey? Good country, too bad you will end up under crazy dictatorship.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• They're certainly obsessed with asking this question, that's for sure.

• why do you think like this? I don't agree. Because i'm Turkish and i live in Turkey but doesn't ask this question the every Turkish. Sory, i don't speak English very well...

• Ok :D i'm new member.

• I assumed as much!

• I think that Turkish people are very concerned with how other people view Turkey.

• Why can't GaG make a new topic called "penis, boobs and Turkey", please? Am I asking for too much? 😭

• I've been to Turkey once, it was awesome, although I just stayed in this tourist city :P The Turkish people seem friendly, the guys are pretty forward though... Very upfront and not afraid to hit on girls xD

• I love turkish people :D

• I'm Turkish but stop asking this. STOP.

• A lot of the people I have talked to once to go there

• I think that they ask this question wayyyyy too much on G@G

• I think about the Trojan war

• Well since the coup, my opinions aren't that favorable.

• I actually kinda hate your country.. it's history reasons you know i live in cyprus actually..
    AND your soap operas suck xD

• I feel Turkey is so introverted. The Turkish people are interesting and attractive.

• Yo brotha :D
    Turkey is lovely, turks 2 but it depends from a person to person , just like in every other part of the world.
    anyway, welcome to craziness called GAG :D have fun