What do people think of Puerto Ricans?

I'm asking this because we are getting tooo many dam turkish question that we dont give a F*ck about, hope you feel the same about this, I'm puerto rican by the way have at thee!!

Most Helpful Girl

• They rlly know how to party😍😍
    Their food is good, they seem very warm and welcoming and the girls are beautiful 😋👼💁

• What bout the guys?

• Settle down young one. I know this must be a relief to you but. Relax. No first things first. Make me a sandwich and we go from there 8)

• Sure... I'll make you a sandwich 😊😊😊😊😈

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I am European, so I don't have a strong opinion about Puerto Rico or its people. However, being Greek, I do have somewhat of an antipathy towards Turkey, so if I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely choose Puerto Rico.

• Worse than mexicans. At least mexicans will work.

• The whole issue of Puerto Rico's status is getting annoying. Puerto Rico should declare independence or become a state once and for all.

• Awesome people, man. And the food is good. My best friend is half Puerto Rican and I've been to a few of his Christmas dinners. The Pernil and arroz con gandules is👌🏼