How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?

Mine is in a few weeks, but I honestly don't think I'm going to do anything for it. How did you spend yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't celebrate it. No-one else deemed it worth celebrating, everyone had more important things to do, so it was simply forgotten, just like my 16th, 18th, and 25th birthdays were. Everyone's remembering my upcoming 30th birthday though, and everyone else wants to celebrate that even though I've never felt less like celebrating anything...

• Same; pretty sure no one's going to remember which is why I'm most likely not going to do anything. Just another day

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing special. I went to a very quiet mellow bar with my parents and brother. I had exactly one glass of wine.

The bartender told me I should go party when my parents went to have a cigarette. But I'm not much for alcohol or partying. What I did was totally fine for me.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't remember. Probably with pizza.

• Vegas baby! It was the best birthday i ever had.

• At a strip club

• changing nappies with my ex wife :)

• Got really fucked up with some friends lol. Wasn't actually a very fun night because I got sick

• i didn't do anything.

• I don't even remember seems like a life time ago to be honest with ya.

• At several pubs in my college town, then going to a hookah bar afterwards!

• I don't remember.

• missed it

• my birthday doesn't get treated with any more significance than any other day would so it was just a day

• drinking beer and fucking hookers.

• why wouldn't you spend it drinking?

• I'd love to but I'd hate to do it alone and I doubt my friends will even remember that it's my birthday

• oh, im sure they'll remember

What Girls Said 9

• Happy 21st!

I just went to a bar for the first time, and listened to music there with my significant other.
    I didn't get crazy drunk.
    I only had one drink, it was a pretty calm and simple night.

• I think I went out for sushi with some friends. I had already been drinking legally for two years at that point.

• Acting like a fool with a bunch of friends

• My friends planned a party for me at one of my best friends apartments about an hour from campus (drinking wasn't allowed on campus). Only my super close friends went and we went bar hopping and played drinking games all night. Superrrr fun.

• If you're doing it right you should have no idea. I heard I had a great time though! Cringe worthy stories.

• Mine is in October, and I'm going to spend it with my family. My friends want to throw me a party the Saturday after, so we'll see how that goes!

• It's in 10 days lol! :P I don't think I'm doing anything special.

• didn't really... just like you! I felt the same too.

• Go to Vegas