Who will you vote for?

• Donald Trump
  • Killary

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Whoever stands the best chance of beating Hillary.

• I am a spectator; I enjoy watching the herds and cynically mocking their sad little hopes and dreams. I refuse to participate irrespective of who is running. Just like in sports, I watch the game without concerning myself with who wins/loses.

• Hillary Clinton is an interventionist and imperialist, responsible for the Libyan war, the Syrian war and uncountable numbers of other atrocities world wide.
    She wants a no-fly zone above the skies of Syria directed against Russian aircraft (can easily trigger World War 3) and other dangerous things.

Donald Trump is a non-interventionist, non-imperialist semi-isolationist kinda guy. You know, dismantle military bases around the world, even get out of NATO maybe. He wants to let Russia handle ISIS, and even have a good relationship with Putin/Russia. He wants to speak with North Korea instead of going to war with them, etc.

If you want World Piece vote Donald Trump.
    If you want World War vote Hillary Clinton.

• The non-racist who isn't supported by the KKK.
    Why is nobody bothered that Trump is proudly supported by the KKK? Because Trump supporters are racist.

• Lol look at that ratio for Hill, notice how the large majority are women. Why? Because she's a female there are no other reason

Id honestly rather not choose at all

• Third party / independent

Hard to chose between a Nazi and a feminist.

• nobody, i will be watching from Europe how it goes over there in the states.

• I can't vote for Trump, since he asked Russia to preform espionage on the USA. The Russians also made a 50 million dollar donation to Trump's campaign.

• Trump all the way. Not ideal but better than Hitler er Hillary.

• I wouldn't vote for either of them.

• Doesn't matter. There are more democrats than republicans and undecided people in my state.

• Thanks for the Jill Stein option, also very much a candidate one is able to vote for.

• Haha!

• Why vote? It doesn't matter. They elect who ever makes the best puppet. Companies choose presidents, not the people.

• anybody but hillary.. id vote for my dog before i voted for hillary

What Girls Said 10

• Trump is awful. He's very stupid in many ways but more importantly rather ignorant when it comes to politics or how to handle arguments without name calling or stating things about people that has nothing to do with the "real" issues in question. He's like a giant ignorant gay child.. His personality is sooooo annoying.. to top it off he's damn ugly xD just ewk!

I somehow wish for a miracle and one way or another Bernie (the only one who showed signs of intelligence) becomes the president... Cause damn... That orange duck is stupid. Maybe all his orange tanning has got to his head and fried all his working brain cells... If he had any to begin with..

Ugly, gay and stupid... It's an awfully baaaad combo. With ugly dark orange skin and white yellow corn hair... 🙈😯😖!!!

• Ironic how you're judging him for name calling when it seems like the only statements you're making above are either name calling or just superficial. Just because he has a way of calling it out how it is or has orange skin doesn't mean he won't be a great president.

• @Puppylove94 Im. It running for president am I? The ignorance of people surprises me... But of course an ignorant person can only obtain ignorant followers... USA has a very high percent of ignorant people, that's the only explanation as to why such dense person is even at the top ready to rule the country when he can't even have order In himself. It's just all to awful and stupid.

• I don't know why anyone in their right mind would vote for a pathological liar who manipulates the system to her advantage. One who was fired from a government position in 1974 for lying and unethical behavior, who's lied ever since and would give weapons to a terrorist group who would later use those weapons to kill 4 Americans at the embassy in Benghazi and have the nerve to say "What difference does it make?"

The only way I'd vote for killary is if it were to send her sorry ass to prison!!!

• huh I wonder why the women are voting for Clinton? This feminist shit is bs. The election isn't about having a woman beat a man. It's about finding who (no matter what their gender is) will do the best job in office.

Trumppppp.

• Nobody

• A vote for trump is a huge turn off. I don't know a single girl that would date a guy who thinks trump would be a good idea lol...

• you're the same anon who keeps posting these questions. Ugh.

• since trump and Hillary are the only options to vote for I don't know who I would vote for it might be Hillary or trump I might vote for but I don't no who I'm gonna vote for yet

• Neither.

• Hillary Clinton.

• No one