Fastest car you've been in?

What's the fastest or most exotic car you've been in and how fast did you go? For me it was my buddies maserati quattraporte atb145mph on a quick stretch of road back in 08.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad owns a Porsche 911 Turbo, so that.
    I've driven it and been in it while he drives it. He's comfortable going way faster that I could ever drive it hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• An M6, with the limiter removed

187mph outside Stuttgart. Screw drugs or sex if you want a rush lol - THAT is a rush.

• damn 2mph more than me... i love german cars on autobahns

• yeah i like beemers but since my quatrro days i have gone on to mercs... just bought anold amg ml which isn't overly quick but will be great on my trip to bulgaria next weekend

• @wankiam Those are life goals a nice S class or S8 to bumble around in and dispatch chavs in their Focus St's with consumate ease lol. Anything with 300hp is about he max usable amount in the southeast tbh, but it's nice to have 200 more if you want it.

@Futuredk I agree, the V10 has so much character but sadly over here EU laws on fuel consumption and emissions means everything is getting smaller and turbocharged.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 18

• Good question, would have to be between a 911 Turbo and a modified Supra.

• volkswagen golf R32 it went fast enough to make me sick. it was owned by my car mechanics teacher. am i saying that we went speeding on the streets with our teacher during school? yes that exactly what happened.

it may not be the most exotic car, it just looks like a normal golf but it pretty fast with its 250 horses since it is a pretty small car.

• a tricked out GTO, didn't go fast though. fastest I've been is 220 on my motor bike , could have gone faster but it was a short stretch of road and I was doubling with a lady friend on the back.

• I once rode along for a 9.72 second quarter mile in my friends fix body drag car
    Myself though... like 150 in a c5 vette

• ehm, I don't know... probably just a regular BMW M5 or something like that.

the fastest I've driven was with my Fiat Punto lmao, 200km/h (125mph)

• Fiat gets 200 km I bet the car was shaking like it was having an orgasm 😂😂😂

• @Omar5881 never been on a race track (other than carts lol but those are fun too)

I just drive like that on the motorway :P

• I've Benn on that race track on Abu Dhabi

• I went 160 mph on the Florida turnpike in a Toyota Supra... I've been in cars like Ferraris but no one drives those things fast anywhere around here... Traffic is too hectic and they are too expensive to do anything risky in...

• Fiat panda.

• Ford Fiesta.

• I've driven a Ferrari f430

• the RS 6 Avant speed ;)

• For real , bugatti veyron 😍😍😍 my aunt has it she lives in emirates
    God that car is a beast

• my s8 that has the limiter removed...185mph. surely that maserati was just idling at 145

• I've been in a Mercedes AMG S class, that thing hauls ass

• Lamborghini Diablo.

• A 1964 Dodge Dart GT.

• get out

• the one i own now..

dodge challenger hellcat supercharged hemi.. 707 HP

• That's fuckin awesome lol I prefer the charger tho

• Sure , I just love the power in this car

• @Omar5881 lol i know.. its so fun

• Custom built '72 S30z (240z) Nissan, (Datsun) withv$50,000 just in parts with a Twin turbo L28 making 600 ponies at the wheels. Skyway bridge at 215 mph. I Could go faster than that but wasn't interested in killing other people from

• my mate rallies an old datsun 240z... its fast in the forest when it works

• That's a sick build man

• It took forever building but it was a resto-mod it started off as a restoration of a partially rusted 240z that had rust on the panels I ended up reinforcing the frame, full roll cage, replacing the panels with either carbon fiber or fiber glass, (the hatch is fiber glass, tail light panel and hood is carbon fiber as well as my fender flares and fender mirrors and most of the interior I made by using a mixture of fiber glass. (gauges on the piller, the top of the dash, glove compartment) pretty much did all I could to get her as light ss possible.