Is it okay for a man to follow you down the street?

is it okay for a man to follow you down the street? Like really after your body language is shows not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. If anything it shows he does not respect your space or feelings at all. Someone who follows you after you have clearly said no, or are not receptive to it is just saying that they feel they have a right to your space and your time.

It can be dangerous too, if a person tries to follow you home.

If someone ever follows you, or you think they might be, never go home. Go to a public place and ask for help.

I had a person follow me in a car once. It was terrifying. I ended up going to a restaurant and parking in front where all the people were. He sped away and I counted my lucky stars he did not come back.

People can do frightening things. Try to act with caution and try to not let yourself be alone with a person who may be following you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• How do you know for sure that he was following, he could simply just have been going that way as well.

• that is creepy

• no. of course not.