Do you know anyone who has NEVER drank (either alcohol or soda) or smoked?

I had a professor in college who never did. And I work with a guy who claims never to have.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend! She had never drank soda before her quinceanera, when she did, she did not like it (thank goodness). Doesn't smoke either.
    Other than her, I guess myself, but only because I have up soda last year. I grew up in a family where soda was a normal beverage. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend has never smoked anything, neither tobacco, nor pot.
    In the country where my girlfriend comes from, you absolutely do not want to smoke pot. If you get caught even with a tiny, minute amount of marijuana, you have to go to prison for around 15 years.

What Girls Said 15

• Smoked pot? Yes most people have at least tried alcohol and or pot. I know have! I don't drink never could, all I do is throw up but I've sm

• I've smoked lots of pot in my hay day is what I was trying to add.

• I never have, I only drink soda once a year and thats on New Year's. But I never smoke or drink alcohol.

• I've never smoked. I drink alcohol on occasion, though.

• Yes I just found out one of my co workers is like this and he's easily in his mid 30s. Amazing that he's never touched booze or anything.

• Yeah I do... Me! Haha... I am 21 years old and the legal age in my country is 18. I'm just not interested in that no many offers I get. I like to have a body that is detoxed at all times.

• Nope

• No, but if anyone did it'd most likely be my aunt.

• I've never smoked a cigarette

• Yep. Me.

• why is soda bad?

• Diet soda isn't.

Try as they might, the anti-artificial-sweetener people (... and I can't even figure out exactly who they are, or who's funding them... it's kinda weird really) have NEVER been able to prove a single negative effect of artificial sweeteners.
      Literally... Not a single one.

The closest they've gotten is showing that aspartame (Nutrasweet) can cause cancer in lab rats -- *if* the lab rats have it injected directly into their blood, at a dose equivalent to what humans would get by drinking something like 400 cans of Diet Coke a day.
      ... and, remember, that's direct injection into their blood, so it's probably even more exaggerated than that.

Sugar, on the other hand -- yeahhh there's no reason why any human being over the age of 16 should really EVER be consuming sugar, unless she/he is some kind of athlete or heavy manual laborer.

• Those links up there do a good basic job of explaining.

• @redeyemindtricks the lower yields make perfect sense, but why is nitrate in groundwater terrible? the 2nd link says I need to have an account.

• I've never tried alcohol or smoked.
    I've had soda lol but I mainly drink water to be healthy.

• I don't drink alcohol nor smoke

• my housemate :)

• Someone who never drank soda? No, maybe like a few newborns and stuff.

• I don't personally know anyone like that. I tried an alcoholic beverage once, didn't like it and never did it again. My mom was the same way, tried it once and that was it.

What Guys Said 10

• I have a friend with a 7-year old daughter. As far as I know, the daughter never drank or smoke anything.

• I drank a little bit of Coca-Cola and Sprite but that was a long long time ago. Never drank alcohol or smoked. Don't know anyone who fits in all three.

• Me. Well, now. I never drank alcohol or smoked and while I did drink soda for a while, I don't really do that anymore now, either.

• Didn't your friends ever force you in parties?

• @YourFutureEx "See, since you said that no friend of yours doesn't drink or smoke, then they must get high in parties, like all of them."

I just don't get where such a statement even comes from, that's all.

• No problem, fella 😐 leave it. This convo is counterproductive now.

• Don't drink or smoke, and if by soda you mean coke I sipped a Pepsi once when I was younger and it tasted bad. I stick to juice and hot chocolate.

• Never had alcohol or smoked. Fizzy drink are kind of a treat in our house. Maybe a bottle once a few times a month or so on a day out :)

• I know people who drank very little but nobody that has abstained forever.

• I only drink soda when I go out to eat. I've never smoked, drank alcohol or done any drugs. I don't drink coffee either.

• No I don't lol.

• never drank alc or smoked? sure.

soda? no lol

• Well I get alcohol sometimes ( like few times in 3 months ) but I never smoked and I never will.