Would you pay this much for a meet and greet?

I really want to meet some of these amazing rock legends but the meet and greet is $1500(before tax) and my mom thinks it's retarded to spend that much. I really would love to seem them!!! My mom said I'd be better off using the money for my school supplies, textbooks, food, and new clothes. What do you guys think? Would you spend $1500 to have a meet and greet with rock legends or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I wouldn't pay any money to meet them. I don't mind paying them to play a concert and play music, that's all well and good but I would never pay someone to hang out with me.

• Just to see them play is about $800 and that's without meeting them

• Where the seats you got good? Could you see them? How long ago was this? The cheapest tickets are about $70 and that's the very top balcony where you can't even see them. You'd be lucky to see their heads and it's so high that you would bend so badly and your neck would hurt. If you're not careful you could fall off of them. That's how high they are! That is awesome you got a good price. The only bands I've seen that cheap where non mainstream metal. Sadly no it's not him the concert is for Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath. I would love to see Bob Dylan though.

• Yeah it was open seating. First come first serve... I was close to the stage... Bob Dylan was a long time ago, but I still finding tickets on ticket master at local venues or college campuses for around the same price. Big name pop artists like Madonna and Beyonce bullshit are always pricey but usually the good music artists play all sorts of venues for relatively little money.

What Guys Said 3

• Only if they are actual rock legends.

• They're people like Guns N' Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, and Black Sabbath kind of legends.

• I messaged you today un anonymous and actually nope I'm not a troll.

• I wouldn't for a rock legend but I'll pay that amount to meet Cristiano Ronaldo 😊

• Not even a dollar

What Girls Said 4

• There's no way I'd pay that much.

• That's a lot of money. I wouldn't.

• Nope, I wouldn't

• Nope, sounds like a waste of money to me. But hey its your money, do what you want with it...