Whats the rarest pokemon you've ever caught in Pokemon Global Offensive?

I recently caught this bad boy. Ignore the low combat points lol I was just lucky but unlucky.

Most Helpful Girl

• My rarest catch was a Dragonair.
    I have a ton of Dratinis too.

But I hatched a Lapras and a Pikachu and I'm pretty proud of that too haha

• Oh awesome! What CP? I am gutted cause the one I caught is only 150 CP xD

• My Dragonair is CP 377. Not that amazing when I have a Dratini that is CP 373 haha. But nevertheless, still a good catch for when I was a lower level. I catch a lot of dratinis cuz my office building is located on the river basically. Also soooo close to evolving my magikarp. I'll have that done this week.

Most Helpful Guy

• mr. mime (which you can only get in europe) and porygon.

• Wait srs? Wtf

• No I cheat too with map spoofing but only in my area. If I go anywhere else I get soft ban

• @Joesyyyywhales you mean every pokemon escapes and you can´t collect the spots anymore? yeah. just gotta wait an hour or two, before you gonna spoof yourself far away :D

What Girls Said 9

• I hate you.

This game is mostly being a nightmare due to not living in a city at all.

I have no idea which pokemon I have is the rarest and just feel like any I have is just shit compared to everyone else. The most uncommon I see that I have caught is a Scyther 567CP, Ponyta 240CP (hatch), Voltorb 176(hatch),

• Awwwwww I love you too.

You can cheat like me xD

• I have no idea how to cheat plus I rather not get banned.

The only ones I've seen that I haven't before around me is seadra and snorlax.

• http://i.imgur.com/0aV0oIk.jpg

I don't consider any of mine to be rare. But these are my highest CP pokémans

• Where I live, I'm mostly catching Pidgeys :( I think the rarest I got was a Jigglypuff :/

• London xD? Thats what I get too, and dont forget the ratatas!

• So far my prize worthy catch has been a high cp electabuzz.

• I caught a Snorlax once in the beginning of the game but its a low level cp. I also have a Pinsir, Tauros, Magmar, and a ton of eevee evolutions. My favorite tho is my 1000 cp Clefable :) Compared to my brother tho, mine is shit lol. And Im level 18 almost 19 now.

• Iv got pidgeot

• Yo daddy

• My prized Pokémon so far is a pretty high level Pikachu :3

• I haven't played this a lot, but I caught Epics (Dratini, Megnemite, and Hitmonchan).

• those are pretty sweet :D I still need a Hitmonchan for my pokedex

• I agree, Homer! He knows what's up.

What Guys Said 4

• Is it better with the AR mode off? I have no clue I haven't played in awhile.

• I almost got a pikachu right away. Oh god don't bring gonorrhea offensive into this.

• cyka blyat it was pretty common in global offensive.

• Nice cheats bruh

• Where did u find that tho?

• Its the only way I can play this on an iPad and I am not going to stop in the middle of a busy street to battle a gym lol