Help with immigrating to the USA?

Help with immigrating to the USA?I'm a white guy currently living in Belgium and I plan to leave this violent islamist shithole to save my life and live in the U. S. A, do you have tips, advices? Any help is welcome. I'm a refugee now... That's pretty ironic isn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• (1.) Pick a region/city in the US you want to move to. There is a wide variety in the US and chances are you like certain lifestyles more than others. If you want to own a firearm, like warm weather, and dislike paying much taxes chances are the Southern US will be your best bet. Always best to research a city first before you pick.
    (2.) Go to you local US Embassy (most likely in Brussels) and ask about the immigration and citizenship process. They should be able to provide you all forms and information you need.

What Girls Said 5

• Check with us immigration rules

• Have you looked into getting in Canada instead? I've heard that getting into the US is way more difficult and that Canada is easier but I haven't looked into it, just offering a suggestion from what i've heard.

• I will look into it! Thanks!

• Its actually the other way around.
      The U. S has looser immigration laws than any other western country.
      Canada is VERY strict about who they let in

• Really? That sucks. I've always heard just the opposite from everyone. They said the US was impossible and that Canada was easier. I thought with the population, that Canada would be less strict also lol

• you're not a refugee unless you're running away from trouble/danger which you aren't bc you're from a 1st world country ffs

• Brussels doesn't look like a first world city anymore.

• lmao are you kidding? maybe you need to get sent to a 3rd world country and realize how luck you are

• I've been to several thanks.

• You better not betray the system.. boi

• I want to live the American dream, I want to sit on a porch rocking back and forth in my rocking chair, drinkin a PBR and brandishing a shotgun and anyone remotely suspicious! Pls?

• The American dream is bull shit

• Sounds like the perfect growing medium for my nasturtiums.

• The US is much better...

What Guys Said 14

• Welcome aboard!
    Ignore pop culture because it's a confused mess of conflicting opinions.
    Take sensationalist news groups with some salt because they are after ratings.
    Show that you will work hard and look into if you need to take a trade school or get a degree in something.
    Other than that, try to stay relaxed in the information avalanche that media will throw at ya.

• The immigration process takes a long ass time to complete but other then that it's pretty simple.

Just be nice, ask for help if you have questions and be a good citizen, live the American dream that's all there is to it.

• What the hell? I'm American and I want to immigrate from here and move to Europe, since this nation's extremely divided and that racist Trump's egging it on.

• Europe infested, no go.

• Infested? Well, for one thing, I'm not white, I'm Korean American, but I love European culture. What is infestation?

• Brussels is infested with muslims who hate our way of life, mean us harm, and harbor terrorists. I've got no problem whatsoever with Koreans or Korean Americans. If you love European culture you should see it while it still exists as a way of life.

• I'm not sure that that is ironic.

• First: learn what the word refugee means.
    Second: learn to make your country's waffles to become popular with everybody.

• I'm fleeing jihad, I'm a refugee. Waffles are popular with everybody.

• You speak good ENGLISH? If so I would just get a passport or visa and come on over. Try to apply for a green card when you get here and find you an American girl. Should be easy.

• I speak decent English, I work for FedEx so I'm going to try for a transfer.

• you fucking traitor. the fries and beer in the US are not as good as we have here man.

• no just kidding man, enjoy the US.

• yeah lol, it is the asshole of the country.

• I thought that didn't sound right so I just looked it up.
      Fries are perfectly halal

• You're Belgian. Do you speak Belgian?

• They should just let white guys right in!

• Come to Mexico then come here illegally of course, borders wide open!

• white black green whatever dont be driven out because of a select few stand up for yourself and stay put!

• Beware
    There is American Muslims there

• Well you've passed trump's first litmus test at least - you're white.

• You're welcome here in USA. We need to repopulate the USA with white people.

• a little racist don't you think?

• yeah im actually trolling. Wanting to see the reaction