Why do girls on here keep saying they hate alpha males and yet those same girls who say that become attracted to the alpha males on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't like guys who are like "duuuude. broooooo. I'm so alpha, watch me lift."

We do like guys who are legitimately leaders, atrractive, "high status," etc.

Don't confuse the two.

• yeah bruh.

• @Fearless_banana I think it's because people here don't live in a hierarchy the way military people do. I do hate when guys use "pussies" to mean "weaklings" or similar (I never understood the guys-only culture of insulting each other by calling each other girls or women - like wow it's not an insult to be female) but re: alpha, the military is a completely different culture, the hierarchy exists for a reason. People here try to one-up each other using similar terms and it just looks stupid.

• Thanks for mho!

What Girls Said 9

• I always love it when the boys on here talk about the alpha beta etc boys. It warms the cockles of my heart to see so many of you embracing the amazing world of erotic gay fanfiction.

• Never heard a girl say anything about hating "alpha males"
    The only people I see using the stupid terms "alpha male" and "beta" are guys

• Oh wow.. That was an analogy. There are always going to be people who are more dominant than others no matter what you think about it.

• @Kkaos
      Like I said. Stupid terms.
      Alpha and beta don't come to mind when I think of a CRO vs an Artist. It's all whatever.

• ikr I'm alpha and bitchez love me

• Do you mirin' my alphaness and ability to get sloots?

• I never understood why girls pass up the nice guy... and goes with the thug.

• Do u even lift brah?

• Obviously you have missed me calling them potatoes, after their ugly potato faces.

• Nobody says they hate alpha males lol

• I sorta like alpha males?
    But they probably just don't know what they like yet.

What Guys Said 17

• I think females hate that men have simplified their attraction to men as choosing between "alphas" and "betas" as (I'm guessing) the simplification undermines their sexual motivations and makes girls seem simple-minded. However, the traits that men define as "alpha" (being assertive, leadership, initiative, etc.) are undoubtedly attractive to women.

• For the same reasons guys say they like nice girls more but would bang a fake uber slut any chance they get.

• It's sour grapes. They say they hate them because they've tried to get one of them to commit and got screwed over.

• It's popular to hate on guys that spout off about alpha/beta males. That's usually the guys these girls are referring to. If you walk around banging your chest and calling yourself an alpha, that's the type of guy that annoys them. Even if they do happen to find the guy attractive, logically they're annoyed.

But since you don't control what you're attracted to *shrugs* not much you can do lol.

• Because what younger women say and actually want are a complete contradiction. Start lifting.. be as douchey as you want. Say what is on your mind at all times. Don't give any fucks as to what women think about you and never go out of your way for them. Be successful and go to university. Be confident and self assured in who you are. Be funny. Learn banter.

^^

As blunt and politically incorrect as it sounds.. this is how you win in the dating game when you're young.

• Ugh I couldn't stand those types of guys. There was this guy who had everything going back in the day for me - crazy hot, jacked, intelligent, great education, wealthy I think... but super arrogant as far as I could tell. Arrogance is a huge turnoff for me.

• Ahh yes. You have discovered a pattern. Take the hint!

• Any male can become an alpha. It starts with believing in yourself and creating your own value as a man

• If women fell from the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down, They would make the tree more stupid :/

• It's very common for women to say one thing and do something else, in fact it's not just confined to women, I notice men are like this too. It's called hypocrisy and affects both genders.

• To make the insecure beta guys feel good about themselves

• To your definition beta sounds like gay to me lol

• Cause they just wanna prove you wrong at all costs, even maybe lying about it

• They're like children and they don't know what they want.

• post proof, otherwise it nevar happened.

• I'm pre alpha male it's like preschool for alpha males

• Don't listen to what any of these girls on here say they just sugarcoat things so they don't look shallow.

• They just want to appear humble but they really like alphas deep down