What is something about yourself that you are most proud of?

It can be a personality trait or something you accomplished or bought or whatever you can think of :)

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few things I am proud of, it's very difficult to single out one thing in particular:

1. My logical nature, logical thinking. I am proud of the fact that I am not a emotional person and that I can keep the emotions, feelings out of the picture easily.

2. My morals, my values which are very high indeed.

3. I am proud of the fact that I always do what I believe is right and would rather like to face the consequences instead of doing things I didn't believe was logically right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this question and thanks for asking it, because it is a question everyone should be asking themselves.

The most important trait I've acquired is that I'm not afraid to fail. Fear of failure keeps you from trying anything new. If you accept that fair is a necessary part of success you are much freer to experiment.

What Guys Said 6

• I hate how anything that we can be proud of can make it seem like you're bragging. Maybe that's just U. S. culture...

Anyway, I'm proud that my coworkers all like me because I try to like everyone too, and I try to include everyone and talk to them all, even if they seem like a shy person. I LOVE getting people out of their comfort zone, and I have literally seen people change from shy to not-shy, which could've been from my help.

• I would NEVER have casual sex or paid sex in my life.

• I'm proud that I have never succumbed to the societal pressure that society likes to ram down my throat on a daily basis.

• I am a good , smart and a kind human being...

• I like the fact that I constantly try to suppress my ego and don't let it get out of line...

• I am proud of my huge firm shaved balls they are firm never sag. Or hang i love to send pix

What Girls Said 3

• My writing skills; I'm currently working on a book series that I hope to start the process of getting published sometime in the next few years, and I have a few more where that came from :D

• That I stand up for my views and opinions, and I work hard for my goals. I've won two musical competitions, can 3d in a poetry slam competition, and I've had a column published in one of the biggest magazines in Sweden.

• The fact that I am very open minded and eager to learn about new things every day.