What's something you used to do but don't anymore?

I used to read a lot of novels, I thought it was a hobby that would never go away, but now no book seem to catch my attention. And I miss that part of me, that couldn't wait to cuddle in bed, with a blanket and a book.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be on GAG for much too long... brough my addiction down to minutes a day and that feels a lot better :D

Haha I've become a collectioner of your MHO :D
      Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to play softball.

If you're looking for a good book, I recommend Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight. It's about a single mother who finds out that her daughter killed herself which she finds out from her daughter's school. She feels hurt and tries to piece together how her daughter came to that decision. But as she uncovers more and more about about her daughter, her maternal instincts kick in, and she feels her daughter's death was a homicide and that the school covered it up. It was so good, I was up until 2 am trying to finish it.

What Guys Said 12

• I never have time to play video games anymore. I used to play Madden TOUGH, plus the GTA games and a few other sports games. I still want to play, but anytime I get the urge, I always think of some responsibility I have to take care of. Adulting sucks😒

• Dancing

• Sadly, have sex, lol

• Play video games, sold my PS4 like a month or two ago.

• smoke cigarettes, hanging out with friends, having a lot of fun with friends, having friends

• Be a manwhore

• I used to have friends :(

• i used to have hope but now i have nothing :p

• watch porn like girls try shoos.

• I used to play the piano.

• Trip on acid

• I used to read a lot

What Girls Said 9

• I would also say read. I use to be a serious book worm, I could never get enough books. I stopped in college though, and then law school killed any time or desire to pick up a book. I'm just now starting to force myself back into it: I'm halfway through the last 50 Shades book. After I finish it I will get the Cursed Child. I know I've lost all interest in reading when I wasn't at the store to purchase Harry Potter at midnight and decided I can wait for the first time.

• I use to write my ass off i really thought that itnwas my passsion and then I just stopped. I assumed it was writters block but my interest just walked out the door and never returned.

• Uhhh, I used to hunt and fish with my father and brother.

• Drawing, painting, and stitchery. College has kept me too busy and I haven't really had the money to buy the supplies I need. Art stores are sooo expensive -_-

• Collect marbles or anything round that resembled marbles.

• I used to play video games but I broke my PlayStation

• Same here.. I used to read a lot but not so much these days

• Lisp constantly.

You should read warrior cats!

• Drawing, playing video games, sex...