Interesting fact about you?

Anything at all even if u don't think it's interesting lol... also I'm lonely so this will bring people in :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I took this as anything weird...

1. I don't towel dry... ever-lol.
    2. I pace a lot
    3. I am an avid book reader
    4. I LOVE to run - cheapest therapy ever
    5. I'm a vegetarian
    6. No tattoos or peircings (even ears)
    7. I don't shave
    8. I'm extremely in shape
    9. Love to kayak, white water raft, climb, hike, long distance run, dance adn do yoga!
    10. I don't drink coffee
    11. I am married to a guy I started dating at 16...
    12. I have known my husband my whole life (we grew up on the same close knit block
    13. I am very close to my family
    14. My husband and I are friends with my ex
    15. My childhood friends are still my best friends!
    16. I am a Feminist
    17. I am registered republican and my Husband is registered democrat
    18. I was a Bernie supporter
    19. I have 2 amazing sons
    20. I live at the library
    21. We don't have cable
    22. I am starting school in September
    23. We took down our pool to join a swim club
    24. I am a minimalist and hate pointless stuff and glitter
    25. I am extremely frugal.
    26. I am a INTP
    27. I don't hold grudges.
    28. I hate making phonecalls
    29. Is how old I am! I'll be 30 next April.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 34

• I can write legibly with either hand.

Also, I believe that feminists and SJWs are a bunch of whiny babies.

• @BlueCoyote Nonsense. You don’t even seem to know what you’re arguing against. No study is comparing a an individual female worker in a less lucrative field with a male found in the more lucrative field. They’re comparing the average percentage women earn compared to the median earnings of our male counterparts.

The point is that when you remove all the confounding variables and compare women’s salary to men’s for the same work and same time, there is little to no discrepancy.

• Also, it's not even legal to give less to women. If it were, companies would be bulking up on female employees for cheaper labour, yet we do not observe this phenomena.

• I love the rain, I am a non man hating feminist, and I was dropped on my head as a baby and almost died. I love books and am majoring in nursing.

• Hmm.. Something interesting about me,,,

I can make shoes out of comfy kitchen mats!! and old jeans that I don't wear anymore!! 😯😁!! I really can!! 😜!!

• Ok you asked for it.

-I belly dance
    -I read tarot cards and palm
    -I rock climb
    -I've read 7 books in one week
    -I dance really well
    - I know 3 languages

• I can play the glockenspiel.

• Most people here hate me

• I can both sight read music and play by ear.
    I sometimes harmonize with everyday objects and can recognize the name of the pitch... I know, I'm weird lol

• no your awesome !!!

• What's an example of "harmonizing with everyday objects"? That sounds awesome

• lol thanks guys.
      When I mean, 'harmonizing with everyday objects' I mean I would hear the low humming of the A/C or the refrigerator and harmonize to that. My refrigerator makes a D pitch and then I would harmonize that with an F# or A.

• I like rain, dark skies, darks forest.

• I'm against feminism. Lol.

• I have a master's degree.

• I may look like some hippy chick but I'm actually top of my class.

• i am a discreet person

• A solar eclipse occurred the day I was born, and The Smashing Pumpkins, Marilyn Manson, and The Dead Milkmen all released albums on that day as well.

• I learned German one summer. I know how to pronounce the words and read it fairly well, i just never went through with it enough to know what it means -_-

• I am poet and my poems are popular in my peers and not only. That's my hidden side that I don't usually express.
    I have one of the most special eyes in the world.

• It might not sound interesting but it's the only one I have, I don't have a belly button.

• I go to a college that used to be a movie theater back in the 70s/80s; one of the theaters is still in tact

• For the last year I have been out traveling four times to four different countries.
    One of them was Japan.

• I've been an extra in a music video once XD

• I hate Justin Bieber
    He's a "crusty hoe" haha @truexo your words lmao

• "She's* a crusty hoe" remember how upset she gets when we don't address her gender correctly 😂😂😂😂

• @TruExo lmao hahahahahah

• I collect rocks and minerals. 🙂

• I really enjoy dark poetry even though I'm a pretty happy, extroverted person who comes from a nice family, got good grades and friends and stuff. I just like dark things sometimes lol. Kinda weird/interesting.

• I like my best friend

• I can fit my whole fist in my mouth

• im a dumb ass

• I loveRihanna #rihannanavy

• I'm scared of cabover trucks and big machinery

• I was a premi baby now I'm the tallest out of all my sisters Lol

• I absolutely love cars

• You do any work/mods on them yourself?

• Awesome <3
      My father was a single daddy (widowed) so I spent practically every free moment of my childhood on the floor of his auto shop. I started welding together ratrod bodies when I was 12... my father "treated" my depressive insomnia by either (a) taking me to the shop at 3AM so I could get out the torch and weld away the depression, or else (b) taking me out in a 'rod to beater tracks in the desert, starting when I was maybe 14 or so.

Thought I was actually going to take over the business, along with one or more of my brothers, but fate had other career plans in store for me lol.
      Still my one passionate hobby that's purely a hobby, though. (We have 5 cars right now, even though none of our kids are old enough to [legally] drive yet... ahahh)

Very cool, keep it up <3

• @redeyemindtricks that is so cool. My dad could be a mechanic but he's not. He works on medical equipment so his cars are just a hobby. He recently thought about selling his corvette so that he could work on the truck we just got, but I told him he couldn't. I hope he decided to keep it.

• My sister had a baby at the age of 15
    I was an aunt at the age of 10

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 35

• I'm a gypsy
    I'm also Carpatho-Rusyn
    I'm part Native American

And I have an ancestor who was part of the famous and legendary lost battalion of WW1 and was one of the 194 survivors out of the original almost 600 soldiers they had at the start.

I have an uncle (still alive) who fought with and served under General Patton and his armored division during WW2, fought in many of the major engagements of WW2.

I knew a man a friend who was a war hero of WW2, fought in every major engagement of WW2 and survived all of them including parachuting into operation market garden and was one of only 200 surviving American soldiers out of the original 40,000 odd forces that the allied forces had at the beginning of the operation.

Will that work for ya?

• Some people will know but I've had several near fatal experiences in my life, let's count them off lol:
    Shark attack early this year
    Massive muscle ruptures and tears causing intense internal damage 2 years ago
    Car crash at age 4
    Fight situation 2 vs 9 (smaller side lol)
    Nearly drowning after I got stuck in a cave at sudden high tide
    Almost becoming brain-dead after medically induced coma and mix up with equipment
    Lol so 6 times I've nearly died I'm sure it'll happen a lot more

• I only have sex through the little hole in my boxer briefs

1.images.comedycentral.com/.../...01_0112_act3.jpg

• I have an 8 fret span, from pointer finger to pinky, on guitar (although 7 frets is more comfortable, naturally). On a Les Paul, that's about a little over 7" inch.

• I make checklists of almost everything I do - down to when, how and under what circumstances I buy stuff like ice cream.

• 1|3
  • I graduated high-school when i was 14 but I'm not a genius. I just really hated school. It was all super easy. When I got to college though? Whole other ball game.

• Rain sounds makes me happier than a sunny day
    i'd like to be an hermit with a place where i can play music as loud as i please
    i would have the craziest haircuts, but im balding
    i love animals more than people
    i have a lot of tattoos and i look like an ex inmate

• Due to my stubbornness, I tend to make all the wrong choices before I make the right ones simply because I like to do everything by myself.

• I am a totally different person offline than I am online.

I am more laid back, I don't actually dislike women despite my tone which can be somewhat bitter and I am actually a lot happier than I come across online.

It's all part of being a wannabe keyboard warrior.

• I'm neither conservative nor liberal.
    I'm a centrist but people love to put me in the conservative box.

• Do conservatives put you in the liberal box?

• @redeyemindtricks Well you definitely are a new kind of woman and I mean that in a positive way.
      It's a good thing when women go out there and try to make something of themselves, I wish there were more women in the STEM field, that would definitely be interesting to see.

• Hmm thanks... "a new kind" huh

• My arms are 17.2 inches.

• I weighed myself this morning at 234 lbs.

• I can solve a Rubik's cube in under 20 seconds, l can play the guitar the piano and the violin. I want to be a linguist and a chemistry professor!

• I can make bottle rocket , but i used it in our high school for experimental and it explode in the sky , it failed like how NASA fails sometimes xD

• I'm hulk

• I'm an artist

• when im fed up with people i leave them alone for forever

• No matter how well I shave my balls some hair remain there always 😁

• I love to read books and I'm a huge supernatural fan

• I like pie

• i have designed and built my own ghillie suit.

• I can hold my breath for like a minute, maybe (I've never actually tried it, but it sounds doable).

• I came out as gay to my mom today
    I've played electric guitar for 5 years
    I'm a huge fan of twenty one pilots and Avenged Sevenfold

• I fell off of a ferry when I was 8years old and couldn't swim. Luckily I was saved

• I'm half-English, half-Welsh! :)

• I'm completely fluent in three languages, Arabic, Persian and English

• Damn I only know Spanish and English lol

• that's good cuz you know two of the most spoken languages, but Persian is not that popular there's only one country that speaks it

• True but I'd still like to learn more

• i am hideously ugly for a non deformed guy

• I'm straight.

That's pretty interesting.. right?

• I got a pic with the world cup trophy. ...

• More from Guys
    5