What's your phobia? What are you afraid of?

Well I am afraid of trusting people...

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm afraid of trusting people too
    Also I'm scared of relationships

• well if you don't try... you will never know...

on the other hand did you ever get into a relationship?

• Thanks for mho

• your welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a mild phobia of swimming in the sea. When I was a kid, I went swimming off the coast of Malaysia -- quite far off the coast (maybe about half a kilometer to the really deep side).

Then got stung by a bunch of jellyfish. The whole water around me started turning red with blood and I couldn't feel my legs anymore (though I lost them). The coast guard actually spotted all the blood around me and started running while I tried to just stay afloat with my arms.

They then grabbed me and quickly injected with me multiple shots while I couldn't feel anything. After that it took a couple of months before I could walk again. My legs went numb and weak and had to use crutches.

Since then I don't mind swimming in the ocean so much but I'm always a little bit paranoid about what I can't see swimming around me under the water.

• A couple of months? Man that's insane o-O what kind of jellyfish were that, you're lucky they got you out of there!

• @Yanoa_Yanza Snorkling sounds cool where you can see what's underneath. I think it's that inability to see what was under there the whole time that kind of freaked me out since then.

• Yeah,
      Like for example I've been inches away from a shark once (just a reef shark), from far away it's like yeah they're cool
      But you get chills and goosebumps when they're so close, looking into your eye, and they're move so fast, and they're so large

What Girls Said 19

• Slugs, Snails, Worms, Burning to Death, Sleeping, the Dark, people knowing my secrets, everyone I care about turning their back on me, black holes, my eyes popping out of my skull, falling, heights, shots, pincher bugs, losing my limbs, my lungs collapsing, airplanes, my dog biting his tongue off, making people cry, and my mother getting into another abusive relationship.

• I am afraid of heights but I don't think it's a phobia, not sure.

• Trypophobia and leprechauns

• Angry people. Hate them

• clowns, spiders and snakes.

• Bugs and public speaking-

• Needles and public speaking.

• public speaking... is one of the most common phobia in most of my friends too...

• spiders

• Grasshoppers and mantises

• kungfu panda must have been a horror movie... jk

I know they look alien-ish with those long swords... how did this fear emerge in you?

• Lol, I wish I was.

• you are just believe in your self...

here is the thing the most sexiest thing that a guy finds in a girl is... her confidence...

if your are not confident, then fake it till you make it

• Don't make fun of me cause I have a lot 😂 I'm terrified of spiders, bridges that go over water, heights, Ferris wheels, certain fabrics and love. :)

• why would I make fun of you... its okay to have phobias... everyone has some or the other weird phobias

• crazy people getting us all killed.

• Spiders, heights, embarrassing myself,

• heights... that's really hard to live with

• nah... I only use sarcasm in my opinions never on my questions lol... anyways you should try sky diving might help you out a bit..

• Oh xD 😂. I would rather go hang gliding , it sounds cooler lolz

• Failing

• you know the fear of things that haven't happened yet... would stress you out more than when they actually happen...

so try not to think about the outcome... do your deeds and you will get your fruit

• The dark

• Getting Cancer or AIDS
    Living in poverty
    Death

• things that are inevitable... and not in your hands (except poverty) why worry?

• Being embarrassed in front of lots of people

• Alone in house

• with all lights off and imaginations on the high side...

very scary...

• yes very scary , but I fear :p

• Same as you. Knowing who to trust is so challenging.

• it sometimes make people like you and me less friendly... I hate it when that happens

• I'm very friendly , but superficial and guarded until I know people very well. It's naive to give your trust freely to anyone. People need to earn my trust

• I mean like... the people start trusting me but I am never sure that I could trust them back... and so everything seems to break loose

• Afraid of failing. Afraid of gaining weight. Afraid of abandonment.

What Guys Said 19

• Airplanes, man!
    In the air... over the ocean, trusting some stranger who you don't see

• yeah when I air travel.. i always have the thoughts of crashing before boarding the a flight... and scares the shit out of me too..

• Thanks for... mentioning that... y-yeah...

• lmao... lol... sorry

• I'm afraid of hating the way I lived my life when I die and regretting everything

• you are 19... you have at least 50 years of your life to erase those regrets

• Yea, I only have around 50 years of good life left and I'm gonna make every day count

• costant and never ending delay or procrastination of what i want in life
    and rejection happening all the time

• heighty, public speaking

• Spiders.

• Women. I'm terrified of them. Srs

• I'm afraid of being chased.

• paranoia

• Well, kind of. I'm really scared when I know I'm being chased.

• its weird that I always get the feeling that someone is following me... I am not scared... but I go like Hollywood spy,,, lmao

• Child Support, Alimony, Divorce Industry, Societies view of men.

• trusting people, my future, my life, to live, failure and being left alone in dark

• the trusting part is my problem to... but its not a big deal...

and as for other problems... I strongly suggest that you read "THE ALCHEMIST"

• i can't man im a dyslexic.

• Huge spiders

• I have a fear of other people's phobias.

• Im afraid of failure.

• the fear of failing gives you more stress... than when you actually fail...

• Watching my kebabs burn.

• I'm afraid of vaginas

• Cockroaches
    Darkness
    Ghosts
    Falling in love
    Heights

• darkness... cliché

I too am a afraid of falling in love

• I'm afraid of death. But I do accept the fact that we are living to die. Afraid of the unknown about after life.

• don't worry.. let the god worry about afterlife

• I do. Go listen to Sam cook- "it's been a long time". That's how I feel

• donald trump and his brain dead, trumpanzee followers

• Butterflies. Yes you read that right. For some reason I'm afraid of those colourful ones (phobia) but not really those white ones

• weird... but who isn't weird...

• You mean the picture or the person? XD
      The picture not so much, a little bit. I don't really mind the blue ones that much.

• You rang? And yeah I'm scary as hell

• Islam but that's a rational fear so not a phobia..