Why will you or will you not vote for Donald Trump?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I am voting for him... Hilliary is just plain evil. My opinion

• Why are you voting for him?

• He is going to get immigration under control. He's not out to take our guns. He supports the police. He's a business man... so he can get the economy back on track. I think he can keep us safer... building our military back. Go see Hilliary's America... you will find out just how evil she is.

• If I were of age and had to vote, I'd vote Trump. He's the lesser of two evils. Hitlery makes me want to puke.

• Hell no I'm not voting for that clown

• I vote for nobody! :P

• He's racist and he doesn't understand that building a wall won't fix anything. Look at the wall in Egypt so many tunnels run under it. Also there's two videos why I'll send in a reply

• Trump IS racist
    If I weren't underage and if I were American I wouldn't vote him

• I'm Libertarian, and his views are too extreme for me.

• Don't believe in anything he's saying

• I would if I could but I can't so I shan't

• Whoever isn't completely dumb, won't vote for Trump!

• I won't vote for him because he aims to inspire the most disgusting emotions in people - rage, fear, jealousy and hate.

Can you imagine if he insulted the family of a white Christian soldier who was KIA like he just did the Muslim one? If he's said "You know, the man is the head of the household for Christians. His wife must not be allowed to talk. Those people are like that."

He "accidentally" nominated a white nationalist as a delegate and retweeted neo nazis.

He wants to publically mark people as Islamic?

He talks about dick size in political debates and says his daughter would date him if she wasn't his daughter?

The worst part, to me, is that I think he's just saying this shit to get the angry white vote. Despite this crude pandering and pea cocking, those same people applaud him for being "honest."

• And you think we have a better shot with killary?

• She wants to remove corporate tax breaks for companies outsourcing jobs, let everyone but violent criminals, mentally ill and terror suspects keep their guns, not raise taxes on the middle class. Those are generally the "fears" people talk about from Dems. I'm independent, for the record.

• Just see the documentary...

• Not voting period.

What Guys Said 15

• i don't vote for bigots, sexists, intolerant people who practice prejudice and/or discrimination

plus i don't actually believe he can do what he says he can do

• Then you better not have voted for Obama (or Hillary)

• @Supersonic_Sex_Ninja how is obama a bigot, sexist, intolerant or practices prejudice and/or discrimination? keeping in mind that blanket statements or wholly incorrect statements are going to be skewered by facts.

• @cth96190 where she did things that were bigoted, prejudice, discriminatory, sexist? please list them

• I am voting for him

• But why?

• ok, but is there anything about him in particular that you like about him?

I'm not attacking you, i just want to know what people see in him.

• He will uphold the 2nd amendment and I agree with him about muslims and illegal aliens

• Moody's: Trump's Economic Policies Might Spark Recession, Clinton's Could Boost GDP And Lower Unemployment : www.forbes.com/.../

• I don't want a trigger happy erratic guy in charge of nuclear codes that is before moving on to the fact he is a racist bigot.

• If I was a US citizen I would vote for Trump.
    I am in Australia. We need our own version of Trump, because we have the same set of problems created by the same global elite.
    This country needs an enema. . . and a guillotine in Federation Square.

• I can't vote in the US election since I'm Canadian.
    I'll have to live with Trudeau as my PM 😭 but at least he's better than Hillary and not as unstable as Trump.
    Yanks please vote for Gary Johnson.

• He's autocratic and I'm most closely considered a libertarian. In this way we are polar opposites. He also practices Machiavellian politics which makes him untrustable.

• because i am not American.

• Dunno.

• I am already voting for him, I don't want killary in white house.

• I will vote for Donald Trump.

• Only pussies, anti-Americans, or racists refuse to vote for Trump!

• I will not vote for him because...
    thank godness I don't live in the USA with this election

• I trust him slightly more to stop TPP in its tracks. I don't trust Hillary (she was for it, before she SAID she was against it, and then she said she was against it in its current form, and wanted to make some changes). And her VP selection was for TPP as recently as Thursday, before he was told to shut up and say he was against it.

There is no way that Wall Street whore is going to stop TPP from passing. And TPP is as big a threat to democracy as climate change is to humanity.

I trust Trump marginally more than Hillary, simply because he has been against fucked up Trade Treaties for decades including NAFTA, even though he took advantage of them where he could. He has always always always said they were a shitty deal for America and he loves America.

Clinton on the other hand, writes, promotes, and passes shit like NAFTA, and THEN when it's all fucked up, says she warned against it. The lying toe-rag.

• Because he's a narcissistic, thin skinned, unhinged, sociopath with his tiny hands on the nuclear codes. Not a good idea.

But mostly because his lame brain ideas like defaulting on the debt and trade wars will incinerate the world economy.