Would it be possible to genetically engineer a tentacle sex monster? And how might one go about doing such a thing?

If a perverted mad genetic scientist decided to actually try and do it, do you reckon it might be possible to pull this off? How might he/she go about doing it, and bringing their tentacle sex monster to life? For instance, would the monster have to be genetically engineered from scratch, or could an existing creature be genetically modified to do the job- and if so, which creature would be used as the template? And if you yourself were designing the tentacle sex monster, what design would you yourself want it to have?

What Girls Said 1

• Youve been watching/reading way too much hentai my friend...

• xD Oh, come on. I'm just looking for some feedback on what I feel could be a decent premise for a sci-fi erotica novel, that's all...

What Guys Said 0